- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 12/14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Jacuzzi, ideal location
- This superbly positioned chalet is within 100 metres of the lift and close to the shops, lively bar and restaurants in this lovely village.
- It offers all the comfort and space you could wish for. Built tastefully and to exacting high standards by a local family it has proved to be a great success. It also has the added feature of outdoor hot-tub, a great way to relax at the end of the day.
- The bright spacious lounge and dining room have stunning views which can also be enjoyed from its large south facing sun deck. The comfortable lounge area is warm and inviting with a cosy log fire.
- It comprises 5 ensuite bedrooms. Upstairs the bedrooms are spacious with en-suite bathrooms and have their own balconies. Downstairs the bedrooms are a good size with their own en-suite shower rooms.
- The chalet benefits from the best of modern technology and traditional architecture with under-floor central heating, individual room temperature control, large double glazed windows and wonderful views.
- Ideal for a group of friends, couples or several families.
- Accommodates 12-14 guests
- 100m to village centre
- 100m to ski lift
- 100m to ski bus stop
- 5 bedrooms consisting of:
- 3 twin bedrooms with en-suite shower
- 2 Family bedrooms, sleep 3/4 with ensuite bathrooms
- Outside hot-tub with superb views
- Log fire
- Large south facing sun deck
- TV, DVD & CD player
- Free Wi-fi
- Ski & boot storage
- Courtesy minibus 5pm-1am
- Private parking
- Staff live in
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast: The day commences with arguably one of the best breakfasts in any of the Meribel chalets you will find in the valley. Start your day with a substantial full cooked English breakfast of sausage, bacon and eggs, fruit juice, cereals, porridge, fresh bread, jam, tea and coffee.
- Afternoon tea: This will be waiting for you on your return from skiing with a variation of either, freshly baked cakes, scones & cream or homemade cookies, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruit cordial, French bread and preserves.
- Evening meal: This comprises a delicious three course meal accompanied by complimentary wine and followed by fresh coffee.
- Children's menu: Children are well catered for with freshly prepared homecooked favourites. In all our Meribel chalets early teas can be provided for young children.
- Ski passes and ski lessons can all be arranged in advance of your arrival, saving that frantic rush on your first morning. Prebooked passes will be delivered to your chalet, so that you are ready to take the lift from Meribel Les Allues. If required, the ski school will visit your chalet to discuss your requirements.
- Ski hire on your doorstep. A dedicated ski hire shop is conveniently located just a few metres from all of our chalets, offering a discount for all our customers. British run, well stocked and with a choice of equipment you can choose from. The competitive pricing will suit all budgets.
- Upon arrival at your chalet our carefully chosen staff will be there to greet you and answer any questions.
- We take a great deal of care in our choice of staff in order that you may enjoy not only excellent food and an immaculate chalet, but also friendly and responsible hosts. In addition to this, Janey our local manager and Tony are resident in Meribel Les Allues to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- With our small fleet of minibuses you never need to worry about access to Meribel centre. There is also a free public bus service. We offer our courtesy minibus from La Chaudanne back to Meribel Les Allues from 5.30pm to 1am, after the lifts have closed. You may want to shop in town or have a few drinks and come down at your leisure.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise