- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 12/14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Fab location
- This superbly positioned Meribel chalet is within 100 metres of the lift and close to the shops, lively bar and restaurants in this lovely alpine village.
- It offers all the comfort and space you could wish for. It has the added feature of outdoor hot-tub, located on the large wraparound sundeck, a great way to relax at the end of the day.
- The bright spacious lounge and dining room have stunning views which can also be enjoyed from its large south facing outside area. The comfortable lounge area is warm and inviting with a cosy log fire.
- The chalet is spread over 3 layers, so gives plenty of space to spread out.
It comprises 5 ensuite bedrooms. Upstairs the 2 bedrooms, can sleep up to 4 and are spacious with en-suite bathrooms and have their own balconies. Downstairs the Twin bedrooms are a good size with their own en-suite shower rooms.
- Built tastefully and to exacting high standards by a local family it has proved to be a great success. The chalet benefits from the best of modern technology and traditional architecture with under-floor central heating, individual room temperature control, large double glazed windows and wonderful views.
- Ideal for a group of friends, individuals, couples or several families.
- Catered chalet
- Accommodates 12-14 guests
- 100m to village centre
- 100m to ski lift
- 100m to ski bus stop
- 5 bedrooms consisting of:
- 3 twin bedrooms with en-suite shower
- 2 Quad bedrooms (1 with adjoining annex), sleep 3/4 with ensuite bathrooms
- Outside hot-tub with superb views
- Cosy Log fire
- Large south facing sun deck
- TV, DVD & sound system
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Ski & boot storage
- Private parking
- Staff live in
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Winter
Current Promotions for Chalet Foehn:
Exceptional Meribel catered chalet offer, w/c Sat 06 Jan 2024 Hot tub, all bedrooms ensuite, 2mins to telecabineDates: 06 Jan 24 - 13 Jan 24 EXCEPTIONAL OFFER, 6th January 2024 This Meribel chalet is currently available during our super value week at £7,890.
Meribel chalet with 5 ensuite bedrooms, sleeps 12-14 * hot tub with stunning views *easy access to lifts and village * Cosy woodburner * wifi at your fingertips * Great for all levels of skier * Brilliant choice of non-ski activities
Stunning Christmas offer for this lovely Meribel catered chalet, sleeps 12-14, easy access to 3 Valley Skiing, & end of day Hot Tub,Dates: 23 Dec 23 - 30 Dec 23
Celebrate Christmas in total relaxation & amazing Meribel skiing with our EXCLUSIVE PROMOTION, Christmas offer for Chalet Direct customers..... This chalet is currently discounted for a limited period to £9,490 from £11,290.
Meribel chalet with 5 lovely ensuite bedrooms, sleeps 12-14 * hot tub with stunning views * easy access to lifts and village centre * Great for all levels of skier * Plenty of non-ski activities *
Fully catered chalet, come and enjoy total relaxation!
Facilities:cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- We provide a delicious menu of tasty and appetizing food, freshly prepared in your chalet and produced from fresh local ingredients.
What’s included in our Meribel chalets:
Breakfast: The day starts with a fantastic breakfast. Kick off your day with a hearty breakfast of hot and cold options to choose from. Service provided 5 mornings a week (2 mornings of self-service breakfast of cold options to help yourselves too)
Afternoon tea: This will be waiting for you on your return from skiing with a variation of either, freshly baked cakes, homemade cookies, tea, coffee, fruit cordial, French baguettes & a selection of jams.
Evening meal: This comprises a delicious three course meal accompanied by complimentary wine. Vegetarian Menu: We are very happy to provide a vegetarian alternative. Service provided 5 nights a week. (Allows 2 evenings to enjoy our excellent reasonably priced local restaurants, or a choice of takeaway options on the hosts nights off).
Children’s menu: Children are well catered for with the preparation of home-cooked favorites. In all our Meribel chalets early teas can be provided for young children.
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- Ski passes and ski lessons can all be arranged in advance of your arrival, saving that frantic rush on your first morning. Prebooked passes will be delivered to your chalet, so that you are ready to take the lift from Meribel Les Allues. We can give great advice on all the ski school options.
- Ski hire on your doorstep. A dedicated ski hire shop is conveniently located just a few metres from all of our chalets, offering a discount for all our customers. British run, well stocked and with a choice of equipment you can choose from. The competitive pricing will suit all budgets.
- Upon arrival at your chalet our carefully chosen staff will be there to greet you and answer any questions.
- We take a great deal of care in our choice of staff in order that you may enjoy not only delicious food and a well maintained chalet, but also friendly and responsible hosts. In addition to this, Janey our local manager is resident in Meribel Les Allues to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Access to Meribel centre is easy, just 10mins away. There is a free public shuttle bus service (operates 07:30-half past midnight). This allows hopping up and down to Meribel to be quick, if you are looking for more restaurants, bars, apres ski, shops and sports facilities.