- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by minibus
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot-tub, sauna
Chalet La Petite Chapelle
Chalet La Petite Chapelle is a stunning, luxury chalet in the heart of Meribel. The chalet benefits from professional interior design featuring exposed stone walling, distressed wood panelling, solid oak floors and bespoke furnishings, which has resulted in a charming, highly individual luxury chalet. Laid out over 4 floors, La Petite Chapelle sleeps 10 guests in 5 lovely bedrooms, three with ensuite bathrooms. Bedrooms 4 and 5 on the second floor share a large family bathroom. Benefiting from individually controlled underfloor heating there are additional log burners in both the living room and master bedroom. Entertainment is catered for with no less than 6 large TVs each with FreeSat channels, Blueray DVD player and PS3, as well as a selection of DVDs and games. Only a 5 minute walk from the lively town centre of Meribel or a couple of minutes drive in our shuttle minibus to the Chaudanne and main ski lifts. There is also ample private parking at the chalet.
- Ground Floor Large open plan living and dining room with sumptuous leather sofas and armchairs, large TV with Freesat, Blu-ray and PS3 and free standing log burner. Relax with a glass of wine whilst watching your chef prepare delicious meals in the open plan kitchen. French windows give access to the balcony with uninterrupted views of the peaks.
- First Floor The luxury master bedroom has sitting area with 2 armchairs, TV complete with Blu-ray player and PS3, and log burner. The stunning ensuite bathroom has a bath with mountain views, separate shower, his and hers sinks and a walk in wardrobe. Large picture windows access the private balcony with uninterrupted mountain views. Bedroom 2 features distressed wood built in furniture, TV complete with Blu-ray player and PS3, and ensuite shower room with his and hers sinks. Large picture windows give access to a private balcony.
- Second Floor 2 lovely bedrooms in the eaves, bedroom 3 is an Austrian twin (which can be a king size bed or 2 singles) completely wood panelled with bright roof window. It has a deep leather armchair, TV complete with Freesat, Blu-ray player and PS3. On the opposite side of the landing is bedroom 4, a quaint twin in the eaves. Both bedrooms share a large bathroom with bath, separate rain shower, twin basins and WC.
- Lower Ground Floor Large double bedroom with Austrian twin beds (can be made as a king size bed or 2 singles), a leather armchair and a flat-screen TV complete with Freesat, Blu-ray player and PS3. It has a fantastic en-suite bathroom with a large deep oval bath, a separate rain shower, twin basins and a separate WC. Patio doors lead to the terrace and garden. Sauna & Relaxation Area On the lower ground floor complete with flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and PS3. From the relaxation area exit through the patio doors into the small and secluded lower terrace and garden with huge Jacuzzi hot tub. Separate shower and WC.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
The chalet is offered on a sole occupancy basis. Private chef and host, canapes and 4 course dinner 6 evenings. Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days. Excellent wines and drinks.
- Luxury chalet accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated chef and chalet host/driver
- Breakfast on 7 mornings (continental on staff days off)
- Afternoon tea on 6 days
- Canapes and pre dinner drinks on 6 nights
- 4 course evening meal on 6 nights
- Excellent selection of house wines
- Complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Midweek towel change
- Daily housekeeping on 6 days
- In-resort shuttle minibus mornings and afternoons
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Assistance organising transfers, lift passes, ski hire and ski lessons
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: Meribel - MussillonSki area: 3 Vallées Country: France Amenities: adventure park, amusement park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, glacier skiing, golf, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse drawn skiing, huski dogs, ice rink, massage, mountain biking, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow tubing track, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - +33 (0)767106445
twitter: AlpineEthosAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: November 2006