- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- Ski from door
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Bespoke service
- Chalet Lagopede is a bright, and spacious four bedroom chalet, ideal for a group of eight or a couple of families to share. A perfect family home for your skiing holiday.
- Ideally located in the quiet village of Raffort, easy minutes from the nightlife of Meribel
- Chalet Lagopede offers an inviting space to relax after
a hard day on the piste or simply a comfortable place to chill in
front of the roaring log fire.
- Accomodation at Chalet Lagopede is over three floors, and all bedrooms are en suite with bath/shower
- Upstairs is a large double bedroom, with extra sleeping for two small people, a large family bathroom with separate walk in shower
- The middle floor is home to the entrance with boot warmers and cloakroom, living area and open plan kitchen
- The spacious sitting area has a large log fire place and french windows affording fantastic views
- Downstairs are three further double/twin bedrooms and a large utilityroom with washing facilities
- Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable owners and staff offering support, advice and great service
- Sky TV, iPod docks, free wi fi internet access
Current Promotions for Chalet Lagopede:
Up to 50% off Christmas in MeribelDates: 20 Dec 19 - 29 Dec 19
Fully Catered Christmas in Meribel from just €675 per person
UP TO 50% off For all our Christmas Chalet weeks in Meribel
CHALET EVEREST, Fully catered for up to 15 guests, was €1,125 PP - 40% OFF, NOW €675 PP : Sat 21st to 28th December
CHALET MAGIC ROCK, Fully catered for up to 18 guests, was €1,550 PP - 50% off, NOW €775 PP: Sunday 22nd to 29th Dec.
CHALET LAGOPEDE, Fully catered for up to 10 guests, was €1,500 PP - 50% off, NOW €750 PP: Friday 20th to 27th Dec.
HURRY - THIS OFFER IS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY:
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Take the whole chalet for your group and relax in your own space.
- You will be met on arrival at your chalet by our friendly staff
- Menus designed and prepared by a professional chef
- Carefully selected quality wines matched with dinner
- Slope comforts; pick up a few choccie bars, a packet of tissues and a *hip flask on your way out the door
- Friendly and helpful driver/host will whisk you off to lifts and lessons, bars and shops
- We can arrange lessons or guiding. We work closely with a number of schools and have the services of one of Meribel’s leading independent ski/board instructor and off piste guides
- We can organize your transfers, or advise on the best local options
- Ski passes can be pre ordered and will be waiting for you on arrival
- Equipment can be delivered and fitted at the chalet or we will take you to the local well-equipped ski shop to pick up everything you need