- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 2/8
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 8 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Chalet Les Cabris
Chalet Les Cabris (Self-Caterd) is a beautiful modern barn conversion sleeping 8 guests in 4 ensuite bedrooms, in the centre of Les Allues, Meribel. This lovely barn conversion is stylish, modern and bright with great facilities whilst still retaining its traditional Savoyarde charm. The chalet benefits from a beautiful open plan living area with a log burner, ski room, a huge sunny terrace and outdoor hot tub. Chalet Les Cabris has received 100% excellent TripAdvisor reviews, clearly our guests loved Chalet Les Cabris.
- The chalet is spread over 3 floors. The ground floor is home to the large open plan living and dining area with log fire and the kitchen. The living room is light and airy with large windows leading onto the huge sun terrace and outdoor hot tub.
- The first floor has three ensuite bedrooms all with balconies. There is a further ensuite bedroom with balcony on the second floor.
- Chalet Les Cabris is only a few minutes walk from the centre of Les Allues, a quiet, traditional alpine village with several restaurants, a bar and village shop. There is a free ski bus stop and the Olypme ski lift is a short walk away.
Facilities:cot/highchair, games console, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
There are several excellent restaurants and a grocery shop all within 5 minutes walk of the chalet.
- 7 Nights traditional chalet accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Self-catered accommodation
- Bed linen and towels
- Arrival and departure clean
- Assistance organising transfers, lift passes, ski hire and ski lessons
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: Meribel - Les AlluesSki area: 3 Vallées Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, railway station, ski school, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tennis, tourist office, via ferrata
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - +33 (0)767106445
twitter: AlpineEthosAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: November 2006