- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 2/12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
Chalet Les Griottes
Since Les Griottes is situated next to the piste, it is one of only a handful of exclusive ‘ski-in/ski-out’ properties in the whole of Meribel.
With a lovely, open plan living room with a log fire as its centre piece, you can relax in complete style whilst gazing out onto the Meribel valley and Mont Vallon.
Alternatively you may choose to relax in the discretely positioned hot tub, or kick back with a film in the TV/Games room.
Of its 5 bedrooms, there is one master suite with a shared balcony and mesmerising views. With a further 4 large doubles/twins the chalet is able to sleep 10 + 2 guests. All rooms have spacious en-suite bathrooms, with double sinks.
Access to the chalet is gained via a driveway and 2 short sets of steps, and our staff will carry your bags to your room upon arrival.
Current Promotions for Chalet Les Griottes:
Ski-In, Ski-Out, Ski-WellDates: 06 Jan 18 - 13 Jan 18
- We’ve teamed up with Ski Marmalade to offer you a luxury ski holiday with added adrenaline.
- Stay in our on piste chalet Les Griottes, and every morning a top ski instructor from Marmalade will guide you around some of the best secret slopes in the 3 Valleys.
- Change from an ordinary skier into a superstar skier.
- At the end of the day, enjoy a soothing hot-tub, whilst you sip champagne, and await your sumptuous 4-course dinner.
Les Griottes is ideal for 10 guests, and can take up to 12 of you. The price per person, based on 10 of you is £1,190 each, to include fully catered accommodation in Les Griottes and 5 mornings with a ski instructor for 3 hours. Call 01983 898089 for more details.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games room, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Price includes all breakfast (cooked 6 days, continental 1 day), all afternoon tea, and dinner on 6 days out of 7, with fine wines and complimentary beer and soft drinks.
- Also included:
- Champagne and canapés
- All bed linen and towels, spa bathrobes and slippers for adults.
- Mid-week towel change
- The service of a chef and a chalet host.
- Non-inclusive, additional services, which can be arranged for you include:
- Airport transfers
- Ski hire
- Ski passes
- Ski lessons
- Ski guiding
- Baby sitting
- Booking in advance is advisable to avoid disappointment.