- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by ski
- Close to lifts
Chalet Quatre Meules
- Recently renovated and offers contemporary style yet a cosy interior.
- Take advantage of Chalet Quatre Meules great location, within easy walking distance of the main lift station, pistes, ski school meeting points at La Chaudanne, shops, restaurants, ice rink and pool.
- The open-plan sitting and dining room is light and spacious and has ample comfortable sofas, so is the perfect place to relax and enjoy pre dinner drinks and canapes in front of the roaring log fire. A seperate TV room adds extra space for relaxation and is perfect for children to use as a play room too.
- The terrace has views towards the pistes and across the Meribel valley.
- Four bedrooms, all with either private shower or bathrooms, this chalet is ideal for families or a group of friends.
- Chalet Quatres Meules is located right next door to Chalet Pasarale, which is perfect if you are a larger group wishing to be close to one another during your holiday.
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 twin room with en-suite bathroom
- 1 twin room + extra pull out bed with en-suite shower room
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Sun terrace
- Private covered parking for 2 cars
- Open fireplace
- WiFi, Satellite TV & DVD, Ipod docking station
- Ski locker & heated boot drier
Current Promotions for Chalet Quatre Meules:
Stylish chalet close to Meribel centreDates: 19 Jan 19 - 26 Jan 19 Join a mixed group of adults in Chalet Quatre Meules for the week 19-26 Janaury.
One double room with en-suite shower room available in the beautifully furnished chalet. Close to the piste and the lift station at la Chadanne, this chalet is ideally located and just a short stroll from Meribel centre.
Your personal chalet chef and host will enusre you enjoy delicious cuisine and experience the great hospitality that comes when staying with Ski Cuisine.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
- Food is one of our main priorities and we know how important a delicious meal is, especially after an energetic day.
- Your day starts with a welcome cup of tea or coffee served in the comfort of your room.
- To set you up for a day on the slopes a generous breakfast is served including a choice of cereals, fresh pastries and baguettes, yoghurts, fresh fruit and a cooked option which varies daily.
- Afternoon tea will be waiting for you when you return from your day out on the slopes and you can look forward to a delicious home baked cake or cookies.
- Enjoy our selected wines, beer and soft drinks which are unlimited in supply and pre dinner aperitifs can be enjoyed in front of the roaring log fire accompanied by a choice of tempting canapes.
- This is followed by a delicious four course dinner, served with our selected wines.