- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- credit cards accepted
- Jacuzzi bath
This beautiful wood-clad chalet is set in a peaceful position close to our Chalet Grange de Marie in the old part of Meribel, Morel. It is set just down from the infamous and chic Chez Kiki bar/restaurant and just a short walk (uphill) from the Morel chairlift which links you straight into Altiport and thereafter into the vast 3 Valleys circuit enabling you to miss the morning rush at Chaudanne.
Chalet Sabaudia is run by one of Powder White's hand-selected chalet hosts who lives out nearby.
Did You Know... Sabaudia is a relatively new town built on the orders of Benito Mussolini south of Rome. Thankfully the chalet's architect has been much more sympathetic than some those designing the City's buildings built in Fascist times!
Chalet Sabaudia is an ideal choice for families or groups of friends looking for really comfortable surroundings yet with great access to skiing and one of the world's leading ski resorts at the heart of the Three Valleys.
Current Promotions for Chalet Sabaudia:
Discount of £50 on ALL Online BookingsDates: 06 Dec 18 - 25 Apr 19 Book online on Powder White today and save yourself £50 on your Chalet, Apartment or Hotel. The process is simple, select the property and dates you wish to travel, click on Reserve and secure the Accommodation straight away taking it off-sale. Then sit back, relax, let us do all the hard work for you and allow yourself to get excited!
Powder White partners with Majestic Wine - and we're giving away £100 vouchers to celebrate!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
This season, Powder White is proud to announce their exclusive ski partnership with Majestic Wine. This partnership will supply all Catered Chalets with a new range of beautiful wines for 2018/19.
NOT ONLY THAT!
To celebrate, if you book ANY Powder White Catered Chalet for ANY date, Powder White will send you a £100 Majestic Wine Gift Card to use in your local Majestic Wine store.
Quote 100WINEto one of our Ski Holiday Experts.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, open fireplace, wifi (free in-room)
We try to create an informal approach to breakfast and evening meals so that you can fully relax, unwind and enjoy your meals at your own pace at a time to suit your group. Fully Catered Holidays include:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Complimentary minibus service for a seamless transfer to the slopes.
- Our ski hosts will show you around the resort and the Three Valleys and introduce you to some of the finest skiing and mountain dining in the world.
- Our resort staff can make all the difference to your holiday. We have spent a lot of time recruiting people who are able to deliver our high standards and meet your expectations. From our Meriski chalet staff, our nannies and our drivers to our ski host out on the mountain, they all work hard to help you relax.
- Our own dedicated Méribel crèche.
- A minibus service to pick up the children from your chalet and drop them back after you have enjoyed your day's skiing.
- Private nannies who can come to your chalet if you prefer. We will pick them up from ski school and give them lunch in the crèche.