- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast, Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 2/10
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub, sauna,
Chalet du Fruit
- Chalet du Fruit is a newly renovated chalet in the authentic mountain village of Meribel. The original wooden framework of this barn and the vaulted ceilings of its stables have been conserved creating a stunning catered chalet.
- The chalet has an open-plan kitchen where your chalet cook will cook up delicious homemade hearty meals at the end of your skiing day, the kitchen leads out directly into the dining area with its traditional farmhouse style table, and is separated from the living area by the fire place built in wood and stone ensuring a warm and friendly ambience.
- The master bedroom has a real chalet feeling, up in the eaves with its old wooden beams, plus en-suite corner bath & wc.
- There is a sunny south facing terrace perfect for apres ski or you can relax on the plush sofas before going down to the ‘stables’ for a jacuzzi and sauna.
- Four comfortable en-suite rooms including family room, triple room, twin room and double room
- Spacious lounge and dining area with open fire
- South facing terrace
- Sauna & Hot Tub (accessed extrenally) Boot room with heated boot racks and laundry facilities
- Satellite TV, & Games console.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, hot tub (indoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- All menus are prepared under the supervision of Peter Jones, Academician of the Academy of Culinary Arts. They feature regional specialtiesand modern cooking using locally sourced fresh produce.
- Special diets, religious diets and vegetarian options can be provided on request.
- Tea and Coffee is brought to your bedside each morning.
- Breakfasts including fresh bread & preservesn croissants, pain au chocolate and Bacon & Egg
- Afternoon tea is served with a selection of pastries and cakes .
- Dinner, three course dinner served with the house table wine or soft drinks.
- Tea and coffee is made available to guests as required.
- Packed lunches are available (charged locally)
- Beverage hampers available including beer, wine and snacks (charged locally)
- AktivExperience aims to provide a new dimension to Chalet holidays. A professional family company with a wealth of experience that is demonstrated by its ideas and concepts.
- Accommodation & food
- Experienced staff to look after you during your stay
- Pre bookable lift passes brought to your chalet prior to arrival to ensure you are on the mountain as quickly as possible, No pass office = No hassle
- Pre bookable ski and board hire delivered to your chalet, collected from your chalet and fitted in the comfort of your chalet plus up to 40% discount when pre booked.
- Sourcing and booking of transfers, nannies, restaurant reservations, & après ski activities (local charges apply)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: MeribelSki area: 3 Vallées Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bowling, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - 0033 (0) 621 921 364
tel: UK - 0044 (0) 2032860016
mob: France - 0033 (0) 621 921 364
twitter: AktivExperienceAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005