- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Indoor hot tub
Chalet Grange a Charlotte
- Grange a Charlotte is a beautifully restored chalet offering real luxury in the charming village of Meribel Les Allues.
- Originally a typical Savoyarde barn, the local French owners have taken a lot of pride in their restoration and furnishing, creating one of the finest chalets in the Meribel valley.
- It was one of the first chalets to receive the prestigious 'Label Meribel' award and has featured in promotions by the Meribel tourist board.
- Chalet Grange a Charlotte is located in the village of Les Allues in the Meribel with gondola access to Meribel.
- There is a regular free shuttle link from the village and we provide a minibus service at the start and end of the skiing day.
This luxurious chalet has 7 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms (1 has a shower only, all others have full sized bath and shower) and all with king size double beds that can be unzipped to make twin rooms. Other features include the log fire, boot warmer, underfloor heating throughout and jacuzzi.
- Sleeps 15/16
- 7 bedrooms, all ensuite
- boot locker with boot warmer
- hairdryers in every bedroom
- tv, dvd player in each bedroom as well as freeview tv in the lounge area
- ipod docking station
- wireless broadband internet
Current Promotions for Chalet Grange a Charlotte:
6-13 Jan - 1 x Free 6 day 3 V pass for groups of 6 or more.Dates: 06 Jan 24 - 13 Jan 24 Early January skiing - Sat 6-13 January - Catered chalet accommodation - £659 pp
Groups of 6 or more will benefit from 1 FREE 6 day 3 Valley lift pass (worth 375 euros)
equiment hire and airport transfers can be arranged (subject to availabitliy).
Great early season snow - £550 pp cateredDates: 16 Dec 23 - 23 Dec 23 Take advantage of the early season snow and treat yourself to a break before Xmas!
Sat 16-23 Dec - £550 pp
Or a short break from Wed 20 - Sat 23 Dec - £350 pp
Catered accommodation, lift passes, equipment hire and airport transfers can be arranged (subject to availability).
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (indoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 5 mornings (2 x self serve continental style)
- Afternoon tea each day with "hame" made cake or cookies
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 5 evenings
- Prepared 2 course self serve meal with wine on 1 evening (our chalet staff have 1 full day off and 2 half days off during the week)
We offer our guests a relaxing, fun ski chalet holiday. We have built a reputation for our good food, with varied menus using fresh ingredients and, of course, nice wine.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise