- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Indoor hot tub
Chalet Grange a Charlotte
- Grange a Charlotte is a beautifully restored chalet offering real luxury in the charming village of Meribel Les Allues.
- Originally a typical Savoyarde barn, the local French owners have taken a lot of pride in their restoration and furnishing, creating one of the finest chalets in the Meribel valley.
- It was one of the first chalets to receive the prestigious 'Label Meribel' award and has featured in promotions by the Meribel tourist board.
- Chalet Grange a Charlotte is located in the village of Les Allues in the Meribel with gondola access to Meribel.
- There is a regular free shuttle link from the village and we provide a minibus service at the start and end of the skiing day.
This luxurious chalet has 7 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms (1 has a shower only, all others have full sized bath and shower) and all with king size double beds that can be unzipped to make twin rooms. Other features include the log fire, boot warmer, underfloor heating throughout and jacuzzi.
- Sleeps up to 16
- 7 bedrooms, all ensuite
- boot locker with boot warmer
- hairdryers in every bedroom
- tv, dvd player in each bedroom as well as in the lounge area
- ipod docking station
- wireless broadband internet
Current Promotions for Chalet Grange a Charlotte:
Easter offersDates: 31 Mar 18 - 07 Apr 18 All remaining beds in Chalet Grange a Charlotte in Meribel Les Allues for the Easter week, Sat 31 March - 7 April have been disounted to £499 per adult.
This is on a catered basis.
Tel: 01875 320157 email: email@example.com
£499 ppDates: 27 Jan 18 - 03 Feb 18 Limited beds available in Chalet Grange a Charlotte from Sat 27 Jan - 3 March.
£499 pp on a catered basis.
Sleeps up to 15, hot tub & boot dryers.
Discounted equipment hrie and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability).
Contact Annie on 0033 602 11 13 99 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (indoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, hame made cake
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 6 evenings (staff have 1 day off, you get to sample a local restaurant)
We offer our guests a relaxing, fun ski chalet holiday. We have built a reputation for our good food, with varied menus using fresh ingredients and, of course, nice wine.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise