- Studio for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 4
- Flexible stays
- Available for summer and winter
- pets welcome
Les Sentiers du Tueda Sleeps 4
- A traditional, harmonious holiday village in the heart of the Trois Vallées ski area.
- A residence built in the Savoie style at the foot of the slopes, near the ski lifts.
- Apartments with a warm interior design and views of the ski area.
Located in Méribel-Mottaret, this residence is made up of three Savoie style buildings. They are home to welcoming, well-decorated apartments, with beautiful views of the 3 Vallées ski area.
Located 50 m from the ski lifts and 200 m from the town centre and its entertainment, this is a ski-in, ski-out residence. (20 m from the Pralin building, 50 m from the Plan du Lac building, 100 m from the Tueda building).
Sports & Activities
You'll be able to enjoy numerous sports and leisure activities in the Méribel-Mottaret resort:
- Les Trois Vallées, one of the world's largest ski areas, with guaranteed snow and 600 km of pistes.
- Slopes in all colours to suit all levels.
- With guidance from professionals, experienced skiers can try the joys of 400 km² of off-piste skiing.
- The Méribel-Mottaret resort can look after your children at the drop-in crèche or nursery.
- The Méribel Centre Olympic Parc 4 km away provides well-being and relaxation facilities: fitness centre, pool, ice rink and bowling alley.
Studio 4 people Standard - 22 to 25 m²
- 1 living room, 1 kitchenette, 1 sleeping alcove, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet.
- Open-plan kitchenette and living room.
- 2 sofa beds and 1 sleeping alcove with bunk beds.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): info