- Studio for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 4
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- pets welcome
- Lift pass included
Résidence Le Hameau du Mottaret Studio, sleeps 4
The cosy Résidence le Hameau du Mottaret is situated directly at the pistes and offers direct access to the lifts as well as various shopping possibilities. The resort centre of Mottaret can be reached with the free connection lift, "Les Chalets".
The residence is composed of several buildings and offers a reception, billiards and ski depot. Covered parking spaces (payable locally, with prior notification) are also available.
Furnishing and Board
The friendly furnished studios and apartments offer a living/sleeping area, some with a separate bedroom, Wi-Fi (for a fee, on request) TV, a kitchenette with a hob, microwave, dishwasher (not in 3 pers. studio), bath or shower, sometimes a separate wc and most come with a balcony with a panoramic view of the surrounding mountains.
Self-catering. Per request in resort, a bread roll service can be organised (for a fee).
Studio, sleeps 4 (approx. 27 m²), SC
- Separable living/sleeping area with four single beds, or double sofa bed and two single beds, and TV
- Separate WC
- Balcony or terrace
Pets welcome (€70 per week, excl. food, valid proof of vaccination required)
Facilities:billiard room, lift, parking, pets allowed, wifi/internet access
- Accommodation as booked
- 6 days lift pass Vallée de Méribel
(value of lift pass up to £268)
Exceptions see booking process
- Bed linen
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen)
Available to book in resort:
- Towel set: €10 per person
- Cleaning set: €6
- Bread roll service
- Baby facilities (upon availability): €35 per week
- Parking garage (with advance reservation): approx. €85 per week