- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 8/14
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Incredible views
Chalet Les 4 Vents
- Chalet 'Les 4 Vents' is a beautifully refurbished traditional chalet which is just a 10-minute walk from the village centre.
- It comprises of three levels and can sleep up to 14 guests in 8 spacious twin, double and family rooms, all with fully ensuite bathrooms.
- There are 2 mini-buses based at the chalet to take you to and from the nearby chair lifts at arranged times each day. In addition, the free ski bus stops just outside the chalet regularly throughout the day.
- Take in the spectacular views and relax after a day on the slopes in our large outdoor Hot Tub on the sun terrace.
- Ground floor:
- Lounge bar, ideal for a pre-dinner drink, or the place to unwind after a great day's skiing, satellite tv, pool table and dart board.
- ski/boot room with boot dryer/warmers.
- First Floor:
- Dining room - with sun terrace and large Hot Tub overlooking stunning views
- 3 x fully ensuite double / twin rooms
- Second Floor:
- 2 family / quad rooms -all with ensuite bathrooms
- 1 double and 2 double / twin - all fully ensuite.
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games room, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, pool table, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- optional extra to book in house catering.
- bakery delivery available daily (extra cost)
- Special occasion cakes or afternoon tea pre bookable (extra cost)
- Complimentary minibus service to get you to and from the slopes in the mornings and evenings
- Free wifi access
- Pre ordered lift passes and pre booked ski lessons available.
- Help with arranging your holiday (child care, etc)
- Return transfers from Geneva booked with us.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise