- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 15
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- Outdoor hot tub
Alpine Adventure (La Vieille Ferme de la Moussiere)
Nestled amongst the mountains in the beautiful village of Saint Jean d'Aulps, La Vieille Ferme de la Moussière is the perfect place to take a break from your hectic lifestyle and enjoy a holiday in the glorious French Alps.
Whether you are looking for an action packed week of adventure or simply hope to escape to a picturesque setting for a relaxing break, our tailor made holidays will cater for your every need.
We are a small, family run company. Our aim is to be as flexible as possible, offering a range of accommodation and catering options and organising as much or as little of your holiday as you desire.
Both the magnificent Portes du Soleil ski domain and the unspoiled local Roc d'Enfer circuit are easily accessible from our chalet and with many other activities on offer nearby you will be spoilt for choice for ways to pass your time.
The chalet was completely renovated during the summer of 2008, offering guests the utmost in comfort whilst preserving the building's character and charm.
- Charming, spacious, accommodation for up to 15 guests
- Central village location within easy walking distance of restaurants, shops & bars
- Mix of twin, double, triple and family rooms, all with en-suite bathroom facilities
- Egyptian cotton linen, complimentary toiletries, hairdryers, luxurious towels, fluffy dressing gowns & slippers
- Outdoor hot-tub in secluded spot with spectacular mountain views
- Large comfortable lounge with log fire
- Drinks reception on arrival
- Delicious home-cooked food: B&B & half-board catering options available
- Games room with pool table, darts, playstation and a range of board games
- Pretty garden and terrace with views over the village and mountains
- Flat screen TV, surround sound music system, DVD and music library
- Free WIFI
- Free tea, coffee & soft drinks, plus honesty bar & wine cellar
- Free parking right outside the chalet
- First class, fully flexible service - owner run
- Short breaks and mid-week arrivals welcome
- Short transfers: just over an hour from Geneva airport
- Daily complimentary door to door private transfer service to any Morzine area ski lifts
- Lift pass, lessons and equipment pre-booking service: competitive rates and commission free
- Ski-hosting and other activities happily organised on request
Current Promotions for Alpine Adventure (La Vieille Ferme de la Moussiere):
January Savings - up to 25% off remaining roomsDates: 05 Jan 19 - 03 Feb 19 Big savings now available on our remaining January rooms. Come out and enjoy the quiet slopes and great snow conditions that are typical in January! We have very limited availability remaining in February and March, so get a trip booked in in January or risk missing out.
7 nights catered accommodation from
- Sat 5 Jan: £699pp or £6,000 for exclusive use for up to 10
- Sat 12 Jan:£699pp or £6,000 for exclusive use for up to 10
- Sat 26 Jan: £699pp or £6,000 for exclusive use for up to 10
- Sat 13 Jan: £599pp or £6,500 for excusive use for up to 12
- 7 nights catered accommodation (any remaining dates in Jan) for £499pp
- Short breaks for £80pppn
Facilities:bar, barbecue, billiard room, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- We aim to be as flexible as possible, offering both half-board and bed & breakfast catering options.
- If you prefer you can eat in on some nights and out on others. B&B guests can choose to join us for an evening meal as frequently as they wish during their stay for a fixed price of €25 per meal.
- Quoted B&B prices include a delicious continental style buffet breakfast & unlimited tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day. Full English breakfasts also available on request.
- Half-board option includes a 3 course evening meal with wine, plus afternoon tea of home-baked cakes, biscuits or savoury snacks and a warming drink.
- All meals are freshly prepared using local seasonal produce. We offer a combination of french classics and contemporary dishes from around the world.
- Packed lunches available on request.
- Complimentary mini-bus service to the pistes of your choice each day
- Optional airport / station transfers
- Free ski 'hosting' service
- Lift pass pre-ordering service
- Skis delivered & fitted at the chalet at very competitive prices - 25% discount on shop prices!!
- Ski lessons, childcare and other winter activities arranged on request
- Flexible arrival day and length of stay
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: Morzine - St Jean d'AulpsSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, fantasicable, fishing, golf, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, ice diving, ice driving, ice rink, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, ski school, ski touring, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, tourist office, via ferrata
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - 06 30 29 05 47
mob: France - 06 30 29 05 47
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: https://twitter.com/AlpAdventureAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2008