- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 18
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
Brown Bear Lodge
- The Lodge is built of old style timber and local stone.
- Inside the chalet has solid oak floors in the bedrooms and natural stone in the bathrooms and main living area.
- Under floor heating ensures warmth throughout.
- A large garden area is home to the outdoor hot tub, perfect for winter and summer holidays
- The Lodge is 5 minutes by mini-bus to Ardent bubble which offers easy and quick access to Avoriaz and the rest of the Portes Du Soleil circuit.
- In the winter we offer a complimentary shuttle service to & from the slopes.
- There are a couple of bars, restaurants and a ski shop all within a 2 minute walk from the Lodge.
- 7 ensuite bedrooms, all bedrooms are spacious and bath/shower rooms have all been individually designed.
- The four first floor bedrooms are exceptionally spacious with a kingsize double & a single bed, each room has its own balcony.
- The remaining three rooms have 2 twin beds that can be put together to make a kingsize double.
- Huge 50m² open plan dining/living area with open fire and comfy sofas.
- Large sun terrace with outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with satellite and DVD player, IPod docking station and free WiFi Internet
- Hot tub in the large garden area
- Storage for skis and boots in heated garage, secure storage for bikes
- Table tennis table
Current Promotions for Brown Bear Lodge:
Brown Bear Lodge is available for the 2nd half term: grab it whilst you can!Dates: 18 Feb 18 - 25 Feb 18 This amazing chalet is available for the week commencing the 18th February 2018. Sleeping up to 18 people, Brown Bear Lodge would be the perfect place for a group of families for the half term holiday. Please enquire for more details - amazing prices on offer.
HUGE NEW YEAR DISCOUNTS: 25% OFF THE LAST ROOM AT BROWN BEAR LODGEDates: 29 Dec 17 - 05 Jan 18 Brown Bear Lodge has been reduced by 25% at New Year. This stunning chalet sleeps up to 18 people - was €1140 NOW €850 euros per person. Start 2018 in style! We only have one room left so snap it up!
Short break includes lift passes and transfers at Brown Bear Lodge, 28-31 JanDates: 28 Jan 18 - 31 Jan 18 We're offering a short break at the amazing Brown Bear Lodge from the 28-31st Jan 2018. This includes return Geneva transfers and a 3 day Morzine Les Gets lift pass. The price is €595 euros per person, fully catered. Escape from the office for a few days without using up all of your annual leave!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- We pride ourselves on being a small independent company and taking a personal interest in our guests in order to provide a truly excellent service. We do our utmost to ensure our staff are exceptional and take a real interest in our guests too!
- We only recruit staff over 23 years of age and who have suitable experience such as cooking qualifications, chamber maid work and driving experience. Staff are well trained here in resort before each season and also well looked after throughout, thus ensuring happy skiing for all
- As well as an exceptional meal you can expect to find your bed made and the bathroom spotless on your return from the slopes at the end of each day. We offer a mid week towel change.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise