- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 15
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
Brown Bear Lodge
- The Lodge is built of old style timber and local stone.
- Inside the chalet has solid oak floors in the bedrooms and natural stone in the bathrooms and main living area.
- Under floor heating ensures warmth throughout.
- A large garden area is home to the outdoor hot tub, perfect for winter and summer holidays
- The Lodge is 5 minutes by mini-bus to Ardent bubble which offers easy and quick access to Avoriaz and the rest of the Portes Du Soleil circuit.
- In the winter we offer a complimentary shuttle service to & from the slopes.
- There are a couple of bars, restaurants and a ski shop all within a 2 minute walk from the Lodge.
- 7 ensuite bedrooms, all bedrooms are spacious and bath/shower rooms have all been individually designed.
- The four first floor bedrooms are exceptionally spacious with a kingsize double & a single bed, each room has its own balcony.
- The remaining three rooms have 2 twin beds that can be put together to make a kingsize double.
- Huge 50m² open plan dining/living area with open fire and comfy sofas.
- Large sun terrace with outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with satellite and DVD player, IPod docking station and free WiFi Internet
- Hot tub in the large garden area
- Storage for skis and boots in heated garage, secure storage for bikes
- Table tennis table
Current Promotions for Brown Bear Lodge:
8 nights for the price of 7 and free transfers at our stunning Brown Bear LodgeDates: 05 Jan 19 - 13 Jan 19 This early January offer includes one night free and return Geneva transfers meaning you can enjoy a fantastic snowy start to 2019 for less. The 5th January week is a great time to be in the Portes du Soleil, with fantastic skiing and quiet slopes. It's only €695 euros per person at Brown Bear Lodge!
Enjoy some Easter Skiing at Brown Bear Lodge from the 7th April 2019Dates: 07 Apr 19 - 14 Apr 19 We are offering some great prices for Easter 2019 at our, fully catered, Brown Bear Lodge. Enjoy some sunny spring time skiing in our amazing chalet based in Morzine. Hot tub, ski storage, table tennis, terrace, amazing views and a perfect location for the huge Portes du soleil area. We're offering some unbeatable prices for Easter.
Short break includes lift passes and transfers at Brown Bear Lodge, 13 Jan - 17 Jan 2019Dates: 13 Jan 19 - 17 Jan 19 We've got an amazing short break available at Brown Bear Lodge during the week of the 13th January. Stay from Sunday 13th to Thursday 17th January at €645 per person. Our prices include 3 nights catering, return Geneva transfers and a 3 day Morzine/Les Gets lift pass!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- We pride ourselves on being a small independent company and taking a personal interest in our guests in order to provide a truly excellent service. We do our utmost to ensure our staff are exceptional and take a real interest in our guests too!
- We only recruit staff over 23 years of age and who have suitable experience such as cooking qualifications, chamber maid work and driving experience. Staff are well trained here in resort before each season and also well looked after throughout, thus ensuring happy skiing for all
- As well as an exceptional meal you can expect to find your bed made and the bathroom spotless on your return from the slopes at the end of each day. We offer a mid week towel change.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: Morzine - MontriondSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice diving, ice driving, ice fishing, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - 0033 (0) 967069380
tel: UK - 0044 (0) 845 680 1947
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: @reach4thealpsAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005