- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14/17
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, hot tub
- Cairn Lodge sleeps up to 18 guests in seven bedrooms.
- The chalet is a 7 minute walk to the "Dixie Bar" end of town where there is a good choice of bars, shops and restaurants.
- Situated on the road leading out of Morzine towards Prodain telecabine it is well placed for accessing both Morzine and Avoriaz
- While we offer a complimentary morning drop off and afternoon pick up mini-bus service for our guests the chalet is also on the free ski bus route which is very frequent so very convenient those wishing a late start or early finish.
- Catered in winter, Self Catered in Summer
- Cairn Lodge has seven bedrooms, two family ensuite rooms at the front of the chalet sleeping 2-4 both with balconies with views over Morzine, three ensuite twin/doubles, one ensuite twin/double with balcony looking towards Avoriaz and one bunkbed room, ideal for children or teenagers or for single guests as there is no single supplement.
- The dining /sitting room is open plan and enjoys fantastic views over Morzine, there is lots of comfy sofas centred around a wood burning stove and French patio doors open out onto the sun terrace and hot tub. Downstairs the garage has been converted into a games room making it ideal for families and large groups with additional sofas, TV and DVD player and a table tennis table.
- The large terrace area houses the hot tub and offers fantastic views of the surrounding mountains
- There is also a sauna/relaxation room with space for a massage table, let us know and we can book you an in house massage after skiing/biking. Heated boot racks ensure toasty toes in the mornings and there are racks for boards and skis and also secure storage for bikes.
- There's plenty of parking outside the chalet on its own private driveway
Current Promotions for Cairn Lodge:
25% early bird discount off New Year at Reach4thealpsDates: 30 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18 Morzine and Les Gets are the perfect plces for a New Year getaway and we're offering 25% off as an early bird booking offer! Don't miss out on a magical holiday in the mountains!
Last available week at Cairn Lodge this summerDates: 22 Jul 17 - 29 Jul 17 We only have one week left available at the stunning Cairn Lodge this summer. The 22nd July is a great time to be in Morzine- think sunshine, activities and beautiful flowers everywhere! We'e now offering it to smalller groups as well so get in touch if you'd like to find out more. Think hot tub, sauna, stunning views and complete luxury!
Pass'Portes du Soleil, perfectly located accommodation available!Dates: 17 Jun 17 - 24 Jun 17, 24 Jun 17 - 01 Jul 17 Looking to ride the Pass'Portes du Soleil this year? Then look no further than us for your accommodation. We have well located Morzine accommodation available for during and after the huge MTB event. Our properties have plenty of storage for bikes and couldn't be better located to access the Morzine lifts. They're just moments from the bars. Please get in touch with us, info@reach4thealps to find out more
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- We pride ourselves on being a small independent company and taking a personal interest in our guests in order to provide a truly excellent service. We do our utmost to ensure our staff are exceptional and take a real interest in our guests too!
- We only recruit staff over 23 years of age and who have suitable experience such as cooking qualifications, chamber maid work and driving experience. Staff are well trained here in resort before each season and also well looked after throughout, thus ensuring happy skiing for all
- As well as an exceptional meal you can expect to find your bed made and the bathroom spotless on your return from the slopes at the end of each day. We offer a mid week towel change.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise