- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14/15
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, hot tub
- Cairn Lodge sleeps up to 18 guests in seven bedrooms.
- The chalet is a 7 minute walk to the "Dixie Bar" end of town where there is a good choice of bars, shops and restaurants.
- Situated on the road leading out of Morzine towards Prodain telecabine it is well placed for accessing both Morzine and Avoriaz
- While we offer a complimentary morning drop off and afternoon pick up mini-bus service for our guests the chalet is also on the free ski bus route which is very frequent so very convenient those wishing a late start or early finish.
- Catered in winter, Self Catered in Summer
- Cairn Lodge has seven bedrooms, two family ensuite rooms at the front of the chalet sleeping 2-4 both with balconies with views over Morzine, three ensuite twin/doubles, one ensuite twin/double with balcony looking towards Avoriaz and one bunkbed room, ideal for children or teenagers or for single guests as there is no single supplement.
- The dining /sitting room is open plan and enjoys fantastic views over Morzine, there is lots of comfy sofas centred around a wood burning stove and French patio doors open out onto the sun terrace and hot tub. Downstairs the garage has been converted into a games room making it ideal for families and large groups with additional sofas, TV and DVD player and a table tennis table.
- The large terrace area houses the hot tub and offers fantastic views of the surrounding mountains
- There is also a sauna/relaxation room with space for a massage table, let us know and we can book you an in house massage after skiing/biking. Heated boot racks ensure toasty toes in the mornings and there are racks for boards and skis and also secure storage for bikes.
- There's plenty of parking outside the chalet on its own private driveway
Current Promotions for Cairn Lodge:
One room left at Cairn Lodge for New YearDates: 29 Dec 18 - 05 Jan 19 We're offering big discounts on our last remaining room for New Year at Cairn Lodge. The bunk room is ideal if you want to enjoy the luxury of a catered holiday without breaking the bank. Cairn has a hot tub, sauna, games room, terrace and amazing views. Plus fantastic catering...you'll have an amazing start to 2019. Please enquire for prices.
Pass'Portes du Soleil accommodation: Flexible dates at Cairn LodgeDates: 23 Jun 18 - 07 Jul 18 Riding this year's Passportes du Soleil but struggling to find accommodation? Why not try Cairn Lodge, our amazing chalet in Morzine. Hot tub, bike storage, terrace, amazing views and a perfect location for the world famous mountain biking event. We're offering flexible dates and reduced prices!
Short break includes lift passes and transfers at Cairn Lodge, 20-23rd Jan or 23-27th JanDates: 20 Jan 19 - 27 Jan 19 We've got an amazing short break available at Cairn Lodge during the week of the 20th January. Stay from Sunday 20th- Wednesday the 23rd January at €645 euros per person or the Wednesday 23rd- Sunday the 27th January for €795 euros per person. Our prices include 3 nights catering, return Geneva transfers and a 3 day Morzine/Les Gets lift pass!
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- We pride ourselves on being a small independent company and taking a personal interest in our guests in order to provide a truly excellent service. We do our utmost to ensure our staff are exceptional and take a real interest in our guests too!
- We only recruit staff over 23 years of age and who have suitable experience such as cooking qualifications, chamber maid work and driving experience. Staff are well trained here in resort before each season and also well looked after throughout, thus ensuring happy skiing for all
- As well as an exceptional meal you can expect to find your bed made and the bathroom spotless on your return from the slopes at the end of each day. We offer a mid week towel change.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise