- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 8/12
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 10 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Hottub sauna wifi
We run a privately owned chalet in St Jean D’Aulps in the Portes du Soleil, we have our own ski area – the Grande Terche – which is fantastic for beautifully quiet runs with a range of difficulties and a 22km loop which is just stunning. We are 10 mins out of Morzine and offer a chauffeur service, taking your group to any of the local ski lifts from, Ardent, Pleney, Super Morzine, Les Gets, Mont Cherie, so you can really explore the whole region, giving you access to the full 650km of skiing.
A breakdown of our rooms is as follows:
- Room 1 - Large double en suite
- Room 2 - Double room (shares a bathroom and separate WC with the twin)
- Room 3 - Twin room (can be a triple)
- Room 4 - Family room with en suite shower room (double with bunk beds in separate alcove but can be a double and with 2 singles for a triple room if necessary)
- Room 5 - Extra Double/twin room (This room is off the lounge area and can have use of the shower room next to the sauna on the ground floor or share with one of the other bedrooms)
Current Promotions for Chalet Bernardine:
Catered skiing in February for just £5300 for up to 12 peopleDates: 08 Feb 20 - 15 Feb 20, 22 Feb 20 - 29 Feb 20 A warm welcome is guaranteed at Chalet Bernadine, with a glowing log fire, chilled champagne and delicious canapés upon arrival.
For breakfast each day you can choose from a selection of cereals, fruit, French pastries, yoghurts, and – on six mornings – a cooked option is prepared to keep you warm on the slopes.
Afternoon tea will be waiting for you when you return each day, with cakes, tea, coffee and hot chocolate – or hot-wings and beer one afternoon, if you’d like!
During your stay, you’ll be served a 4-course dinner with wine and beer available during the meal. We can cater for special dietary requirements if you let us know in advance. We have one evening off each week and we’d be glad to book a table for you and your group at one of the fantastic restaurants in the area.
We transport you to and from your choice of ski slopes each day and there’s a sauna and outdoor hot-tub for your private use.
We can help you arrange discounted equipment hire, which will be delivered to the chalet on your arrival, and we can have your ski passes ready so you can get straight onto the slopes!
Also provided: robes, slippers, towels, use of a hairdryer, high-speed free wifi, large TV, X-box, and boot drying facilities.
Drop us a message to book or for more information.
Cassie & Simon
Owners and Hosts at Alpine Action Adventures
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, ski workbench, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- A warm welcome with glowing log fire, champagne and canapés.
- For breakfast – cereals, fruit, patisseries, yoghurts and 6 mornings you will have a cooked option to keep you warm for the slopes
- When you return from the slopes each day there will be afternoon tea and cakes with tea, coffee or hot chocolate (or hot wings and beer on one evening if you like)
- In the evening you will be served a 4 course evening meal with wine and beer available throughout, we can cater for special dietary requirements so please do let us know in advance. We have one evening off and will be glad to book a table for you and your group at one of the fantastic restaurants in town.
- We transport your group to and from your choice of ski lifts each day and have a sauna and outdoor hot tub for your private use.
- We can give you our partners details for discount on equipment hire which will be delivered to the chalet on your arrival, and have your ski passes here ready to go so you can get straight out to the slopes.
- Also provided – dressing gowns, slippers, towels, use of a hairdryer, wifi, Large TV and X-box, boot drying room
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: Morzine - St Jean d'AulpsSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, fantasicable, fishing, golf, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice diving, ice driving, ice rink, lake, massage, micro brewery/restaurant, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, ski school, ski touring, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, tourist office, via ferrata, village igloo, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - +33450374986
mob: UK - 7966024284
mob: France - +33771766370
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: https://twitter.com/dventure2013Advertiser with Chalets Direct since: November 2015