- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 2/14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Chalet Chamois D'Or
The chalet sleeps between 12 to 14 in 7 bedrooms, each bedroom also has a south facing balcony and stunning views. Each bedroom has a theme from countries/cities around the world and so have been named accordingly!
The ground floor comprises of a ski store with heated ski boot racks, double bedroom with en-suite shower and a twin room with en-suite shower.
The first floor has 2 double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, one of the doubles also has a separate room with bunk beds and a shower so is ideal for families. All of these bedrooms have en-suite facilities some with baths and some showers.
The second floor houses a comfortable lounge with a central fire place and patio doors open onto a large balcony and there is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
We can offer a free airport/train transfer service.
Morzine is a 15 minute stroll along the river bank or a couple of minutes by taxi
- Main entrance with dining area seating 14 people on a mezzanine level & steps down onto the 2nd floor into the open plan lounge
- Lounge with fireplace
- Bedroom 1 - Double with en suite bathroom (bath, shower, toilet and basin) and access to the balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Double with en suite shower, toilet and basin & balcony
- Separate bedroom containing full size bunk beds and a shower (it shares the toilet with bedroom 2 or they can use one of the separate toilets) this can be used as a family room if required
- Bedroom 3 - Double with en suite bathroom (bath, toilet, overhead shower and basin), balcony - This bedroom can be made into a twin if required.
- Bedroom 4 -Twin with en suite bathroom (bath, overhead shower, toilet and sink) & balcony
- Bedroom 5 - Double with en suite bathroom (shower, toilet, basin) and balcony
- Bedroom 6 - Twin with en suite bathroom( shower, sink, toilet) and balcony
- Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove
- Hot Tub
- TV/DVD players
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Info
Current Promotions for Chalet Chamois D'Or:
Great Christmas Offers - up to 50% offDates: 23 Dec 17 - 30 Dec 17 We have reduced our prices for selected chalets at Christmas this can give you up to 50% off
www.mountainheaven.co.uk call 0151 625 1921 email at email@example.com
January Sale - Save up to £200pp on January Catered HolidaysDates: 06 Jan 18 - 27 Jan 18
We have started our January sale early !! And slashed the price of what we have left for selected weeks in January on a range of holidays and our prices include transfers !
Just book online or call us on 0151 625 1921 or email us
Morzine fully catered from £399pp inc a transfer in JanuaryDates: 06 Jan 18 - 20 Jan 18 We have some great deals in one of the best placed chalets in Morzine, Chalet Chamois D'or now only £399pp on the 6th Jnauary and only £499pp on the 13th January and our prices include transfers!
Facilities:cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace, private parking (open), wifi/internet access
Afternoon Tea On arrival back to your chalet afternoon tea will be ready and waiting for you with a changing range of freshly baked cakes along with a choice of hot drinks, what better way to feel truly spoilt.
Dinner Our menu is freshly prepared using seasonal ingredients to create a delicious wholesome three course evening meal, accompanied by our specially selected choice of wines, followed by freshly brewed coffee or tea.
Children’s Meals We are always happy to provide an earlier evening meal of family favourites, just let us know their likes and dislikes and we will do the rest.
Special Diets All you have to do is ask…..all our meals are freshly prepared using local ingredients. If you have any particular dietary requirements please talk to us beforehand so we can do our best to get things just how you like it.
- Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers from any local Alpine airport/station (whole chalet bookings only)
- Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings (strict terms and conditions apply)
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Cooked Breakfast on 6 days (self –service breakfast on the chalet staff day off)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes each day
- 3 course evening meal on 6 days with the last night being a farewell dinner
- A selection of complimentary hand-picked bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Fruit Bowl
- Complimentary high quality toiletries
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help with booking you ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Free WIFI and UK satellite TV
- Bathrobes (for chalets with a hot tub)