- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 1/9
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Home cinema room
Chalet Clovis is a cosy property sleeping up to 9 in 3 bedrooms and can be booked on a sole occupancy basis only with our new 'HS Fusion' service. Our prices include breakfast, afternoon cake and delicious evening meals that are delivered to the door by our friends at Chalet Kitchen. This gives the convenience of a catered chalet but with the privacy of a self-catered week.
All rooms are traditionally decorated in keeping with a winter wonderland, and yet the chalet benefits from creature comforts such as underfloor heating, Wi-Fi internet and a full size table tennis table! The jewel in the crown is the newly created ‘Carnotzet’ – a basement room that is traditional in Swiss homes and can only be described in the modern world as a ‘chill out’ area. In the past such a room would have been the domain of the men folk to drink, sing and play games after dinner, but nowadays it is accessible to anyone wishing to relax in a comfortable seat whilst making use of the big-screen TV/DVD cinema system!
Current Promotions for Chalet Clovis:
BOOK BY 1ST AUGUST TO SAVE UP TO 25%Dates: 22 Dec 17 - 20 Apr 18
With our early booking offer this year you could save a fortune. We believe strongly in offering the best prices to people who book early rather than too many last minute deals. This offer is valid until 1st August 2017 only and has 3 key parts:
1) Prices will go up on 1st August as shown on our website already. The best rates are available right now!
2) Currently 1 FREE group leader place in groups of 6. This becomes 1 in 10 from 1st August.
3) For all Christmas and New Year bookings made by 1st August we are offering our "Festive Ski Promise". In a nutshell this means that if snow conditions do not allow for any skiing in the area we will offer a full refund on your accommodtaion, swap your dates free of charge or offer a 50% refund for you to continue your holiday anyway! Full T&Cs are on our website at www.hostsavoie.co.uk
Don't delay, get in touch to secure the best choice of dates and at the best prices. firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities:cot/highchair, garden, home cinema, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Chalet Kitchen is run by a well-known local chef, Raphael Cabuis - a native of Les Gets who has returned home having worked in respected restaurants and hotels around Europe. We have certainly enjoyed sampling his menus that are packed full of fresh local produce, and are confident that you will taste the care and attention that goes in to the preparation of every meal! What is included ?
- A welcome bottle of bubbly and crucial supplies such as tea, coffee and milk!
- An essentials pack for breakfast time (cheese, ham, jam etc)
- Fresh baguettes and pastries delivered every morning except Wednesday
- Freshly baked cakes delivered for afternoon tea on all days except Wednesday
- 2 course evening meals delivered to the door for 6 of the 7 nights
- Bottled local wines (2 red & 2 white) plus a big pack of beer!
- Unlimited hot drinks at the chalet
Whilst the chalet is your private space for the week and no staff are present all the time we are never far away and can be with you in minutes should you need our help!
As of October 2016 we are one of very few chalet operators to join a financial protection scheme, allowing us to sell your holiday extras whilst guaranteeing that your hard earned cash is 100% safe!