- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Flexible stays
- 5 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Brand new chalet
- Chalet Etoile is a new build five bedroom traditional style French ski chalet situated in the small Alpine village of St Jean D'Aulps, 6km from the resort of Morzine in the Rhones-Alps region of France.
- This holiday rental chalet is just a little over an hours drive from Geneva airport in the heart of the Portes du Soleil area which offers the largest international ski area in the world with over 650km of marked runs catering for all levels of skiing.
- It is just a 10 minute walk to the shops, bars and restaurants in the village centre but benefits from the kind of fantastic views and tranquil setting the French Alps are famous for.
- This rental accommodation has an outside Hot Tub and all mod cons, and is ideally situated for activity holidays such as skiing, snowboarding and all Alpine winter sports. The Morzine area of the Alps has excellent facilities of all kinds. France at it's best.
- The chalet is offered on a self catering basis.
- It has five double bedrooms (2 with double beds, 1 with twin beds, 2 rooms with bunk beds)
- Large fully equipped fitted kitchen, lounge/dining area with Wireless Broadband.
- Large outdoor covered terrace area
- 2 x bathrooms, 1 extra toilet,
- Storage area, and a car port.
There is also an outside hot tub, brand new high specification 'Beachcomber 350', designed for 8-9 people.
We provide, bed linen, towels, & hot tub towels.
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room)
We can help arrange lift passes and equipment hire, and give advice on flights and car hire.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise