- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/11
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Morzine town centre
- Chalet Jouet is a beautifully renovated semi detached chalet 2 minutes walk from Morzine town centre and 5 minutes from the Pleney lift.
- The chalet sleeps up to 11 people in 4 en-suite bedrooms
- Chalet Jouet really is in the heart of the town, 200m from the tourist information centre.
- The Super Morzine lift is about a further 3 minutes walk.
- You will be in walking distance of all the town's bars, restaurants and huge number of other attractions.
- It has a large garden area with picnic tables and incredible views
- 4 ensuite bedrooms, sleeping 8 to 11 people.
- Master Bedroom 1: a large room with a Juliet balcony and uninterrupted views. Two single beds, one with a guest bed, which can be made up on request. There is also room for a cot if you need a family room. Luxury en-suite bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Family Bedroom 2: spacious bedroom with access onto a balcony with stunning views. This room also has two singles, plus a guest bed that can be made up on request. En-suite bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Twin/Double Bedroom 3: 2 single beds that can be pushed together to make a double when required, spacious en-suite shower room. There is room for a cot.
- Mezzanine Bedroom 4: Triple height cladded ceilings with large velux windows, double bed, steep stairs up to a mezzanine area with a single bed. There is also an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Living Area: stunning, uninterrupted mountain views. Comfortably seats 8, and can squeeze in more if needs be. There is a fully enclosed log burner in the corner and wood is provided.
- Dining Area: seats up to 10 people comfortably.
- Kitchen: new for 2011, fully equipped.
- Ski/ bike storage: heated storage room for skis, boots, boards ski jackets and bikes. There is also a toilet and utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a separate area on the ground floor for secure storage of mountain bikes in the summer.
- Sauna: 6 man sauna on the ground floor with a connecting wet room.
- Satellite Tv: Free to view channels plus DVD player
- Ipod docking station : surround sound speaker system
Current Promotions for Chalet Jouet:
8 nights for the price of 7 at our amazing Chalet JouetDates: 05 Jan 19 - 13 Jan 19 Enjoy 8 nights for the price of 7 from the 5th January at the fantastic Chalet Jouet! Chalet Jouet boasts an amazing location, right in the heart of Morzine. 5 mins from the main lifts so you can make the most of your extra day up the hill.
Enjoy some Easter Skiing at Chalet Jouet from the 7th April 2019Dates: 07 Apr 19 - 14 Apr 19 We are offering some great prices for Easter 2019 at our, self catered, Chalet Jouet. Enquire for some great deals on Easter Spring time skiing in the Portes du Soleil! The chalet is right in the centre of Morzine, 200 metres from the tourist office so less than a 5 minute walk to either the Super Morzine lift or to Pleney telecabine. The location is ideal for guests as the ski lifts, pool, restaurants, shops and bars are all so close but it is on a quiet street with little traffic.
Last availability for July at Chalet Jouet!!Dates: 15 Jul 18 - 22 Jul 18 Enjoy summer in the French Alps by staying at our beautiful self catered, Chalet Jouet! This Chalet is in the heart of Morzine so you are in the thick of the summer activities. Whether you like mountain biking, road cycling, rock climbimg, hiking, swimming, golf, we have you covered! Get in touch now to book thew last available slot for July!
Facilities:cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: MorzineSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice fishing, ice grotto, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, railway station, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - 0033 (0) 967069380
tel: UK - 0044 (0) 845 680 1947
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: @reach4thealpsAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005