- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Close to piste
- Skiology Chalet Lisiere has been described by previous visitors as a "beautiful boutique ski chalet".
- Situated only minutes away from the high speed Prodain cable car, Lisiere is fantastically situated for exploring the Portes Du Soliel ski area.
- Lovingly constructed by local craftsmen in 2008 Lisiere has been stylishly furnished by a chic Alpine interior design company.
- The chalet is <500m from the piste and one can normally ski back to with in 160 m of the chalet.
- The free ski bus is 50 m from chalet and runs every 15 minutes taking 1 minute to reach the cable car and 8 minutes to reach the centre of the village.
- The chalet comprises of 4 bedroom and 3 bathrooms and can comfortably sleep 8 guests. One twin ensuite, 2 twins that share a private bathroom and 1 double ensuite.
- The chalet has an open plan lounge with log burner, Wi-Fi, TV with DVD collection, Nintendo Wii and under-floor heating.
- The chalet can also be rented alongside the chalet next door (chalet La Roche) to sleep up to 16 if needed. Both chalets share a communal ski and boot room with table top football.
Current Promotions for Chalet Lisiere:
20% off 24th Feb Central Morzine!Dates: 24 Feb 19 - 03 Mar 19 20% off last 4 beds in our central Morzine flagship chalet George from Sunday 24th Feb - Sunday 3rd March. Was £799pp now just £639pp!!
Get in touch for more info and to snap up a ski bargain!
+44 (0) 207 183 0688
Short Stays at New Year just £399pp!Dates: 03 Jan 19 - 06 Jan 19 Just £399 per person in our 8 bed catered chalet in Morzine for a New Year short stay from Thursday 3rd - Sunday 6th January 2019
Most chalets already booked so get in touch to snap up the last availability!
+44 (0) 207 183 0688
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, iPod docking station, private parking (open), wifi (free in-room)
- The chalet(s) are managed by a company with a "genuine passion for food" - Food and Travel Magazine January 2010, whom are more than happy to cater for all guests of all ages.
- In house airport transfers with hot chocolate
- Pre-order your lift pass and have it waiting for you on your arrival (if ordered through us)
- Ski man will come and pick you up so that you don't have to walk to the shop
- Tea and coffee to your door every morning
- Organic toiletries
- Skiology mountain restaurant guide/itineraries
- Discounted ski hire when you mention “Skiology”
- Discounted airport transfers
- Large choice of breakfast every morning, including: porridge, boiled eggs, different daily hot option, fresh French bread, jams, nutella, marmite, cereals, yoghurts, fruit, nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
- 3 course dinner with bottomless wine every catered night! With cheese plate on the penultimate night
- Freshly baked cakes every catered day
- Daily maid service, every catered day
- Apple TV
- Luxury linen
- British TV
- Games consoles
- Ipod docking stations
- DVD libraries
- Classic chalet games
- All local taxes included
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise