- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Close to piste
- Skiology Chalet Lisiere has been described by previous visitors as a "beautiful boutique ski chalet".
- Situated only minutes away from the high speed Prodain cable car, Lisiere is fantastically situated for exploring the Portes Du Soliel ski area.
- Lovingly constructed by local craftsmen in 2008 Lisiere has been stylishly furnished by a chic Alpine interior design company.
- The chalet is <500m from the piste and one can normally ski back to with in 160 m of the chalet.
- The free ski bus is 50 m from chalet and runs every 15 minutes taking 1 minute to reach the cable car and 8 minutes to reach the centre of the village.
- The chalet comprises of 4 bedroom and 3 bathrooms and can comfortably sleep 8 guests. One twin ensuite, 2 twins that share a private bathroom and 1 double ensuite.
- The chalet has an open plan lounge with log burner, Wi-Fi, TV with DVD collection, Nintendo Wii and under-floor heating.
- The chalet can also be rented alongside the chalet next door (chalet La Roche) to sleep up to 16 if needed. Both chalets share a communal ski and boot room with table top football.
Current Promotions for Chalet Lisiere:
7 nights for the price of 3! Just £399 per person Morzine town centreDates: 23 Mar 19 - 30 Mar 19, 24 Mar 19 - 31 Mar 19 For this week only we are offer 7 nights catered in chalet Ibex for the price of 3 at just £399 per person (Normally £699 per person). This is inlcusive of our usual package and if booking before the 20th, FREE return transfers!
Get in touch today to snap up this offer!
0207 183 0688
Grandparents stay FREE at Christmas!Dates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19, 22 Dec 19 - 29 Dec 19 That's right! For all full chalet bookings with Skiology at Christmas, Grandparents can come and stay for FREE!
Maximum of 4 grandparents :)
Get in touch today to snap up the chalet for you!
+44 (0) 207 183 0688
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, iPod docking station, private parking (open), wifi (free in-room)
- The chalet(s) are managed by a company with a "genuine passion for food" - Food and Travel Magazine January 2010, whom are more than happy to cater for all guests of all ages.
- In house airport transfers with hot chocolate
- Pre-order your lift pass and have it waiting for you on your arrival (if ordered through us)
- Ski man will come and pick you up so that you don't have to walk to the shop
- Tea and coffee to your door every morning
- Organic toiletries
- Skiology mountain restaurant guide/itineraries
- Discounted ski hire when you mention “Skiology”
- Discounted airport transfers
- Large choice of breakfast every morning, including: porridge, boiled eggs, different daily hot option, fresh French bread, jams, nutella, marmite, cereals, yoghurts, fruit, nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
- 3 course dinner with bottomless wine every catered night! With cheese plate on the penultimate night
- Freshly baked cakes every catered day
- Daily maid service, every catered day
- Apple TV
- Luxury linen
- British TV
- Games consoles
- Ipod docking stations
- DVD libraries
- Classic chalet games
- All local taxes included
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise