- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hottub wifi catered
- Chalet Narnia is a newly built chalet, designed by the same architect as its sister chalet, Chalet Sosa.
- It is just a short stroll to the centre of Morzine, and the ski areas are easily accessible.
- The Savoyard style chalet has a high timber beamed ceiling in the lounge and floor to ceiling doors and windows which open onto a sunny south west facing balcony with fabulous views directly onto Nyon mountain.
- Beautiful decor, on-suite bedrooms, an outdoor hot-tub, Sky TV & DVD are just some of the facilities which make this a 5 star chalet.
- 6 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms.
- Underfloor heating in lounge/dining area.
- Comfy leather sofas.
- Wall mounted plasma screen TV.
- Outdoor jacuzzi.
- Nintendo Wii & DVD
- 2 parking spaces.
- Heated boot rack.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Highly qualified chef. You can expect fabulous 4 course evening meals using great local produce & accompanied by suitably good wine! You will also enjoy hearty breakfasts & afternoon tea's. Wednesday is the staff night off, so you'll have to sample one of the towns many excellent restaurants.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: MorzineSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice fishing, ice grotto, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, railway station, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: +44 (0)28 904 276 29
tel: +44 (0)28 904 276 82
mob: +44 (0)7720416893
mob: +33 606475913
fax: +44 (0)2890427682Advertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005