- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hottub wifi catered
- Chalet Narnia is a newly built chalet, designed by the same architect as its sister chalet, Chalet Sosa.
- It is just a short stroll to the centre of Morzine, and the ski areas are easily accessible.
- The Savoyard style chalet has a high timber beamed ceiling in the lounge and floor to ceiling doors and windows which open onto a sunny south west facing balcony with fabulous views directly onto Nyon mountain.
- Beautiful decor, on-suite bedrooms, an outdoor hot-tub, Sky TV & DVD are just some of the facilities which make this a 5 star chalet.
- 6 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms.
- Underfloor heating in lounge/dining area.
- Comfy leather sofas.
- Wall mounted plasma screen TV.
- Outdoor jacuzzi.
- Nintendo Wii & DVD
- 2 parking spaces.
- Heated boot rack.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Highly qualified chef. You can expect fabulous 4 course evening meals using great local produce & accompanied by suitably good wine! You will also enjoy hearty breakfasts & afternoon tea's. Wednesday is the staff night off, so you'll have to sample one of the towns many excellent restaurants.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise