- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 11/13
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 10 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Chalet North Star
The chalet is in a quiet location 1.5km from the town centre. It is just a 2 minutes walk to the free hop on/off bus to town, which is just 5 minutes ride away. The nearest bar is 10 mins walk away. There is ample parking on the large drive if you are bringing a car.
This is a fabulous chalet for entertaining, family holidays or friends enjoying time together.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the chalet and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the chalet and your skis and ski boots will be fitted in the boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight on arrival, sit back enjoy a glass of wine (just one of the items in your welcome hamper)
The 5 bedrooms are all very spacious with wonderfully comfortable beds and are all ensuite. There is a cosy playroom with TV and video games, a boot room with boot warmers and a utility room with washer and dryer.
- Master Bedroom 1 – King size bed or 2 singles, balcony and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, free standing bath, basin & WC
- Master Bedroom 2 – King size bed or 2 singles, access to a terrace and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin & WC
- Master Bedroom 3 – King size bed or 2 singles and ensuite bathroom with bath, overhead shower, basin & WC
- Bedroom 4 – King size bed or 2 singles with ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 5 – 3 single beds which can be added to with 2 full sized ‘put up’ beds. Balcony access and an ensuite bathoom with shower, basin and WC
- Separate WC
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Floor plan
Current Promotions for Chalet North Star:
20% off Chalet North Star Summer BookingsDates: 05 Aug 18 - 02 Sep 18
Book Chalet North Star this summer for a minimum of 7 nights and receive 20% off the weekly price. Sleeping 11-13 people in 5 luxury ensuite bedrooms this chalet is ideal for mountain bikers or families. Fantastic outdoor space, secure bike storage and parking spaces for upto 3 vehicles. Short Breaks also available - prices starting from €170 pp for a 4 night minimum.
Facilities:boot dryers, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think of the smaller details, for example a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise
- Transfers to resort – Private or shared transfers can be arranged for you from Airport to resort.
- Chef Services – We have a number of high end independent chefs in Morzine that can cook for you and your guests in the privacy of your own home. Whether a banquet or a more laid back spread our chefs can design a menu to your desire.
- Lift passes – Avoid the queues of the first day skiing. Ski passes will be collected and be at the apartment for your arrival.
- Ski lessons – Arranged dependent on your requirement.
- Ski and Boot hire – fitted at the apartment in your private boot room area upon your arrival
- Childcare – We work with a number of Nanny companies to Babysitting services.
- Additional cleaning services – throughout the week of your stay these services can be arranged at your convenience.
- Wine deliveries – Have your wine and beer order waiting for you at the apartment. We have long list of our favourite wine from a Burgundy 1er cru, Champagne to a Citrus Sauvignon. All at superb prices from our Wine dealer. Please ask for more details.