- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 2/8
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Brand new chalet
Chalet Nyon 2
- Built in 2014, this superb new chalet is next door to our popular Premium Plus Chalet Nyon.
- The chalet sits next to the Nyon cable car that accesses the excellent slopes up on Pointe Nyon, which holds some of the best skiing and boarding in the area! The ski slopes of Nyon almost run back to the chalet, (within 70 metres), thus offering the ultimate in ski convenience.
- From the cable car, just 100 metres away, guests can quickly and easily access the whole Morzine and Les Gets sectors without the queues. The home run back to the chalet is also superb, wending its way down through the trees to offer exciting skiing for all levels. The town centre is around a 900 metre walk, but a free shuttle bus stops outside the chalet.
- The close proximity to the excellent Nyon lift means that some of the areas best slopes are so easily accesible.
- For extra après ski relaxation the Nyon 2 offers guests both a hot tub and a sauna.
- Featuring 4 full ensuite twin bedrooms with showers, the chalet has been built with a sympathetic eye to local traditions and design, as such it sits perfectly into the landscape.
Cooked & continental breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course premium catering with superior wines. Staff services in resort, bed linen & towels. Half Price skis & boards.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: MorzineSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice fishing, ice grotto, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, railway station, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: 02033 93 37 27
facebook: Facebook pageAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005