- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 25 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- swimming pool
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- Outdoor hot tub
- Chalet Wensam is a ski chalet, located about 90 mins drive from Geneva airport.
- During the ski season, December - April we provide catered accommodation.
- During the summer from May - November we provide B&B accommodation with the option of an evening meal.
- The Chalet is a 25 minute drive from one of the largest ski areas in the world, the Portes Du Soleil , which has 650 Km of pistes. Climbing from 1000 metres to 2466 metres between France and Switzerland, its 204 ski lifts will take you up to 279 slopes that interconnect 12 French/Swiss resorts, all with one ski pass.
- We operate a courtesy shuttle to make sure you get the most from your holiday!
- We have a 6 person outdoor hot tub, 5 person Sauna and exercise swimming pool, The pool is just above 4 metres long and 2.2 metres wide with a depth of 1.2 metres, I have set up a counter current system where you swim against the flow of water. Only during the perion April - October
- Check out our guests reviews on tripadvisor, http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g1466047-d7139819-Chalet_Wensam-Le_Biot_Haute_Savoie_Rhone_Alpes.html
- Large lounge/dining area about 8 metres long by over 5 metres wide. There is a log fire for you to relax in front of after a hard days skiing. Satellite tv, a selection of DVDs, videos and games,We have a Wii with a selection of games including FIFA football and Family Ski, so you can ski in the chalet as well.
- Outside there is a large south facing balcony with great views
- There is a family bedroom which has an en-suite bathroom and balcony and also a small mezzanine where children can sleep, the ceiling in this room is vaulted. this room has a large flat screen TV which receives English satelite channels
- 3 bedrooms all of of which are ensuite. two bedrooms have south facing balconies with stunning views, all rooms have a TV which receive English Satelite channels, the TV,s have built in DVD players,
Facilities:boot dryers, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, swimming pool (outdoor), wifi (free in-room), wood burning stove
- Choice of Continental or English breakfast
- Tea and cakes after skiing
- 3 course evening meal
- Free bar included from 4pm to 11 pm
- On the chalet day off, guests can self cater and we will provide the food
- For those that do not want to drive, why not let us do the driving for you, by picking you up from the airport and taking you to the slopes in our VW Transporter Syncro, room for 9 including the driver and VW T5 4 Motion room for 9 including the driver.
- Wendy and Sam can pick you up from the airport. The price of this service is 50 euros per person, thats just 25 euros each way, this price is for pick up and return to Geneva airport
- Once at the chalet the lifts to the slopes are included in the price of your holiday. Due to our location we can take you to either side of The Portes du Soleil, Chatel or Morzine, whichever takes your fancy.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise