- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 14/16
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 1 minute to lift by minibus
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Exquisite boutique chalet
Chalet le Crepet
NEW FOR 2017/18 SEASON:
SUITE, CHILDREN'S ROOM (THE COMBLES), WINE CAVE, TREATMENT ROOM AND STATE OF THE ART CINEMA
Freedom Ski will be offering a ‘Welcome Gift’ to guests booking Chalet Le Crepet on an Exclusive use basis during the 2017/2018 season.
Guests will get the choice of one of the following:
- 4 hours of massages to be split between guests as desired to CELEBRATE our new Treatment room
- An evening of wine tasting with our sommelier to CELEBRATE the new wine cellar
- A complimentary nanny on staff night off so that the adults can continue the celebrations child free…in CELEBRATION of The Combles
at a glance..
- booking arrangements: Sunday - Sunday (short breaks and room by room bookings available on certain dates)
- catering: professional talented chef with a Michelin restaurant background
- bar: complimentary drinks throughout your stay, Belstar Prosecco, house wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and mixers
- entertainment: home cinema with surround sound and digital film library, bose ipod dock, flat screen satellite television in all bedrooms, free Wifi
- facilities:outdoor hot-tub, sauna and drench shower. treatment room, log burner, boot and glove driers, in resort driver service
- location features: ideally located in main resort overlooking ski slopes
- parking: private
- pricing: 13,150 - 33,850 EUR per week - great service and comfort
- sleeping arrangements: sleeps (maximum): 14 +2 in 8 luxury en-suite rooms
Chalet Le Crepet is available on an exclusive use basis however individual room reservations may be available during certain weeks. We are also able to offer short breaks throughout the season. As an independent company we specialise in providing bespoke holidays and will always try to be flexible to meet your needs.
There is a stunning open plan living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows offering spectacular panoramic views across the ski slopes and mountains. Contemporary glass chandeliers hang from the ceilings and designer lighting is adjusted throughout the day to create the perfect ambience for entertainment and relaxation.
A luxurious living area awaits you, with soft furnishings in grey and touches of vibrant primary colour. Every item has been handpicked and commissioned to create the perfect space for your entertainment and indulgence; from the designer sofas to bespoke Indian pieces, oak floors to contemporary metalwork, the fire place to the original artwork. It has been chosen with you in mind.
The bedrooms in Chalet Le Crepet are simple in design, quiet and tasteful with luxurious beds covered in crisp white sheets ensuring the perfect night’s sleep. There are eight stylish bedrooms, all en-suite and includes a NEW large suite, 5 twin/double rooms, a further double bedroom and a NEW children’s rooms in the combles.
Luxury towels, robes, slippers and Cowshed toiletries await. Daily housekeeping service, evening turndown and a mid week towel change come as standard.
After the slopes you can indulge in a bubbling hot tub with a glass of champagne; ease those aching muscles in our NEW treatment room, take a sauna before a glass of vin chaud; sit on the terrace enjoying the views nestled in a comfy chair warm under a large fur throw. Perhaps catch a movie after dinner in our NEW state of the art home cinema.
friendly, professional staff..
You will be very well looked after by our Chalet Manager and chalet team which includes your own talented professional chef and two chalet hosts on hand to attend to your every need; includes a complimentary driver service ensuring you never carry your skis anywhere.
Current Promotions for Chalet le Crepet:
3 short break stays now released for January 2018 at this stunning 5* boutique chalet from 695 EUR PPDates: 06 Jan 18 - 21 Jan 18
We offer a range of three or four day luxury ski breaks meaning you could be on the slopes and enjoying the snow within two hours of leaving Geneva airport.
Arrive on a Wednesday or Thursday and depart on Sunday, or perhaps arrive on a Sunday and leave on a Wednesday or Thursday. Tell us the dates that work for you and let us organise the rest.
A typical short break with Freedom Ski involves:
- Private transfers – you will be met in Arrivals at Geneva airport and whisked straight to resort.
- Equipment hire – ready and waiting for you at the chalet. You will be fitted in-house then driven direct to the slopes.
- Lift passes – pre-purchased and waiting allowing you to go straight to the ski-lifts and ski.
- Departure day – your transfer will be scheduled as late as possible allowing you the most amount of on-piste time.
- If you need a late check-out we provide safe storage for your luggage and use of the shower facilities after your final run of the day.
- We arrange return of all your hired equipment.
Let us help plan your perfect luxury short break.
Take a look at our latest availability - http://www.freedomski.co.uk/short-breaks/
Free wine-tasting, free spa treatment or free babysitting!Dates: 23 Dec 17 - 07 Apr 18
COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME GIFT
Book Chalet Le Crepet on an exclusive use basis, and choose from one of our great Welcome Gifts below:
- An evening of wine tasting in our new wine cellar.
- Indulge in our new treatment room with 4 hours complimentary massage per booking
- In celebration of The Combles (children’s room) let us treat the adults to a night out while our in house nanny takes care of the rest. NB: complimentary nanny for one evening
The Perfect White Christmas with our special Christmas Special limited offer - 50% OFF - NOW 13,150 EUR for exclusive useDates: 23 Dec 17 - 30 Dec 17
Are you looking for the perfect White Christmas? Can you imagine yourself sipping Vin Chaud or an apres dinner Brandy whilst overlooking the crisp white slopes of an exclusive mountain setting?
Our beautiful boutique chalet can offer you all this and more with our warming log fires, sumptuous treats, fine wines, spirits and champagnes discerningly selected for you and our outstanding food and unrivaled service, who could ask for more? At Freedom Ski we love to exceed expectations so as a limited special Christmas offer we are offering a massive discount of 50% off our listed price. For a limited period this chalet is now an amazing 13,150 EUR Merry Christmas!
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Our chefs are professionally trained, usually worked in Michelin-Star restaurants and have a passion for food and service.
With access to the best quality ingredients they will carefully prepare and perfectly cook beautifully presented and delicious meals.
Enjoy a breakfast of your choice, scrumptious afternoon tea and cakes, pre-dinner drinks accompanied by fantastic canapés followed by a 4 course dinner served with well selected house wines from our own Sommelier.
The sensational cuisine you'll experience is just one of the reasons so many of our guests return year after year.
From the moment you start planning your ski holiday Freedom Ski’s bespoke service and attention to detail will ensure your luxury break meets all your personal requirements. Freedom Ski wants to take care of the finer details, from organising your transfers from Geneva airport, to booking ski lessons, from organising lift passes in advance, to arranging crèche facilities and making restaurant reservations.