- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Central location, garage
Apartment les Drus 2
- Les Drus 2 is a high standard apartment situated in the centre of Morzine.
- It is ideal for a group of friends or a family to share, as it sleeps 6, and all bedrooms are ensuite.
- The apartment has an open-plan living space, on the upper floor of the building, with wide sliding doors leading out onto 2 balconies facing South and South-West.
- The situation couldn't be better: at the lower end of the Rue du Bourg, you're only 100m from the excellent Carrefour supermarket, right above a wonderful boulangerie, and surrounded by a wide choice of bars and restaurants to suit all budgets.
- For skiing, you can either walk up to the Pleney lifts in 5 minutes, or to the SuperMorzine bubble in 7 minutes, or 1 minute down to the ski bus stop opposite the church. From there, you can catch free ski buses to Les Prodains (for Avoriaz), Nyon or Ardent (for les Lindarets) or to the Valle de la Manche (for cross-county skiing or walking).
- The apartment is also ideal for self-drivers (and mountain bikers) as there is a lockable garage at ground level.
- Need ski passes?
We can take care of them for you - and we have a special "early bird" offer of 10% discount for area passes ordered and paid for by 15th Nov! Contact us for more information.
- The 3 bedrooms are off the entrance hall on the lower floor; there are 2 twin bedrooms each with ensuite shower and WC, and a king-sized double with ensuite bath / shower and WC.
- Up a flight of stairs is the living space: 2 sofas provides comfortable seating, with a TV / DVD with freesat channels, and free Wi-fi. Sunny balconies equipped with deck chairs surround the living space.
- The dining table seats 6.
- The well-equipped kitchen has induction hob, SMEG full-sized oven, dishwasher and large fridge with freezer compartment. There is also a washing machine and tumble dryer, plus electric cafetiere, toaster and kettle.
- Heating is via low-range underfloor heating and electric radiators in all rooms. There are electric shutters on the lounge windows.
- There is a garage accessed from the rear of the building where ski and boot storage is provided, with a boot warmer on a timer.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Summer activities
Current Promotions for Apartment les Drus 2:
Chalet Benjamin available 21 Feb for 7 - 9 nightsDates: 21 Feb 19 - 02 Mar 19 Chalet Benjamin (sleeps 6-8) is available starting Thurs 21st Feb for 7, 8 or 9 nights' stay. Very spacious, well equipped, close to bus stop, 3 bedrooms + 3 baths / showers. Contact me for a price for your chosen dates - Rachel on (0033) 624790709 - Whatsapp too. Or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan and Feb weeks available to grab with hefty discounts!Dates: 18 Jan 19 - 16 Feb 19 Residence des Alpes H is available from Friday 18th Jan to Sat 16th Feb; reductions of 15% for 7 nights, or lesser discounts for shorter periods (min booking 4 nights). We can also arrange your airport transfers at competitive rates (private or shared) and have your lift passes ready for you on arrival :)
Contact Rachel on email@example.com or tel / Whatsapp (0033) 624790709.
SHORT JAN BREAKS SELF-CATERED, CENTRAL MORZINEDates: 20 Jan 19 - 10 Feb 19 We have some short Jan self-catered breaks available at Les Drus 2 and Chalet Regains in Morzine:
Drus 2: 16th - 20th Jan (4 nights) €815. Central Morzine location, 3 ensuite bedrooms, garage, sleeps max 6.
Chalet Regains: 29th Jan - 2nd Feb Minimum stay 4 nights, from €1120. The chalet sleeps up to 8 and is a short walk or shuttle bus ride to the lifts, and there's ample parking.
Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Airport transfers also available at competitive rates.
Tel / Whatsapp (0033) 624790709
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Please note that we also offer the following services for our self-catered properties:
- Airport transfers to and from Geneva in our licensed minibus: the rate is €60 per person return for 4 people, dropping to €47.50 pp return for 8 people.
- Full or part-catered service: we work with several highly recommended freelance caterers who can provide a combination of breakfasts, afternoon tea, daily cleaning, children's suppers and adults 3 or 4 course dinner with or without wine included, and also a dinner delivery service.
- Grocery delivery prior to arrival; you just send us your request list and we'll buy it for you fresh on the day and put it all in the apartment ready for you.
- Lift passes ready on collection: if you pre-book your lift passes with us we will have them ready for you on arrival in the chalet. These can be pre-paid or paid on arrival in resort.
- Advice and information about booking ski schools, ski guides and crèche / childcare.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise