- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Central location, garage
Apartment les Drus 2
- Les Drus 2 is a luxury standard new apartment situated in the centre of Morzine.
- It is ideal for a group of friends or a family to share, as it sleeps 6, and all bedrooms are ensuite.
- The apartment has an open-plan living space, on the upper floor of the building, with wide sliding doors leading out onto 2 balconies facing South and South-West.
- The situation couldn't be better: at the lower end of the Rue du Bourg, you're only 100m from the excellent Carrefour supermarket, right above a wonderful boulangerie, and surrounded by a wide choice of bars and restaurants to suit all budgets.
- For skiing, you can either walk up to the Pleney lifts in 5 minutes, or to the SuperMorzine bubble in 8 minutes, or 1 minute down to the ski bus stop opposite the church. From there, you can catch free ski buses to Les Prodains (for Avoriaz), Nyon or Ardent (for les Lindarets).
- The apartment is also ideal for self-drivers (and mountain bikers) as there is a lockable garage at ground level.
- Planning to ski at Easter? See our Special Offer "Promo Glisse"!
From 28th March onwards, there's a free child area pass for every adult area pass you pay for! Contact us for more information.
- The 3 bedrooms are off the entrance hall on the lower floor; there are 2 twin bedrooms each with ensuite shower and WC, and a king-sized double with ensuite bath / shower and WC.
- Up a flight of stairs is the living space: 2 sofas provides comfortable seating, with a TV / DVD with freesat channels, and free Wi-fi. Sunny balconies equipped with deck chairs surround the living space.
- The dining table seats 6.
- The well-equipped kitchen has induction hob, SMEG full-sized oven, dishwasher and large fridge with freezer compartment. There is also a washing machine and tumble dryer, plus electric cafetiere, toaster and kettle.
- Heating is via low-range underfloor heating and electric radiators in all rooms. There are electric shutters on the lounge windows.
- There is a garage accessed from the rear of the building where ski and boot storage is provided, with a boot warmer on a timer.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Summer activities
Current Promotions for Apartment les Drus 2:
Central ensuite apartment for 6 people available central MorzineDates: 17 Feb 18 - 11 Mar 18 Les Drus 2 is available for 17-24 Feb for €2750. It's bright and modern, conveniently located for all the town facilities, 5 mins walk to both main lifts, and has a garage.
Contact Rachel on email@example.com for more info, or call / Whatsapp (0033) 624790709.
NEW MORZINE SELF-CATERED CHALET! Availability for many peak weeks! Discounts offered.Dates: 10 Feb 18 - 24 Feb 18 New to Mountain Highs for this winter is Chalet Les Mesanges, which is a lovely 5-bedroomed family home which has just become available for the winter and summer seasons. Many Feb and March weeks are still available and we are able to discount these by between 5 and 10%. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call or Whatsapp Rachel on (0033) 624790709 with your dates.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Please note that we also offer the following services for our self-catered properties:
- Airport transfers to and from Geneva in our licensed minibus: the rate is €60 per person return for 4 people, dropping to €47.50 pp return for 8 people.
- Full or part-catered service: we work with several highly recommended freelance caterers who can provide a combination of breakfasts, afternoon tea, daily cleaning, children's suppers and adults 3 or 4 course dinner with or without wine included, and also a dinner delivery service.
- Grocery delivery prior to arrival; you just send us your request list and we'll buy it for you fresh on the day and put it all in the apartment ready for you.
- Lift passes ready on collection: if you pre-book your lift passes with us we will have them ready for you on arrival in the chalet. These can be pre-paid or paid on arrival in resort.
- Advice and information about booking ski schools, ski guides and crèche / childcare.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise