- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Central location, garage
Apartment les Drus 2
- Les Drus 2 is a luxury standard new apartment situated in the centre of Morzine.
- It is ideal for a group of friends or a family to share, as it sleeps 6, and all bedrooms are ensuite.
- The apartment has an open-plan living space, on the upper floor of the building, with wide sliding doors leading out onto 2 balconies facing South and South-West.
- The situation couldn't be better: at the lower end of the Rue du Bourg, you're only 100m from the excellent Carrefour supermarket, right above a wonderful boulangerie, and surrounded by a wide choice of bars and restaurants to suit all budgets.
- For skiing, you can either walk up to the Pleney lifts in 5 minutes, or to the SuperMorzine bubble in 8 minutes, or 1 minute down to the ski bus stop opposite the church. From there, you can catch free ski buses to Les Prodains (for Avoriaz), Nyon or Ardent (for les Lindarets).
- The apartment is also ideal for self-drivers (and mountain bikers) as there is a lockable garage at ground level.
- Planning to ski at Easter? See our Special Offer "Promo Glisse"!
From 28th March onwards, there's a free child area pass for every adult area pass you pay for! Contact us for more information.
- The 3 bedrooms are off the entrance hall on the lower floor; there are 2 twin bedrooms each with ensuite shower and WC, and a king-sized double with ensuite bath / shower and WC.
- Up a flight of stairs is the living space: 2 sofas provides comfortable seating, with a TV / DVD with freesat channels, and free Wi-fi. Sunny balconies equipped with deck chairs surround the living space.
- The dining table seats 6.
- The well-equipped kitchen has induction hob, SMEG full-sized oven, dishwasher and large fridge with freezer compartment. There is also a washing machine and tumble dryer, plus electric cafetiere, toaster and kettle.
- Heating is via low-range underfloor heating and electric radiators in all rooms. There are electric shutters on the lounge windows.
- There is a garage accessed from the rear of the building where ski and boot storage is provided, with a boot warmer on a timer.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Summer activities
Current Promotions for Apartment les Drus 2:
Short Breaks available in central Morzine this summer!Dates: 14 Jun 18 - 31 Aug 18 We have several short breaks available, in properties ranging from 4 person (2 bedrooms) to 11 people (5 bedrooms). Contact us on email@example.com with your dates to find out what we have available. Most of our properties also benefit from being part of the amazing Multipass system.
Rachel (0033) 624790709 (also Whatsapp).
Summer Season discounts in central Morzine!Dates: 18 Aug 18 - 01 Sep 18 Chalet les Mesanges is ideally situated for a summer holiday in Morzine! 5 mins walk to the tennis courts and swimming pool complex, 4 mins walk to the SuperMorzine lift, 8 mins walk to the town centre. Plus you can benefit from the Multipass system when you stay with us. Lovely chalet, plenty of indoor and outdoor space, sunny private garden.
We're offfering a 10% discount on all unsold weeks, with a 15% discount for a 2-week stay.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning CHALETS DIRECT PROMOTION.
Rachel (0033) 624790709 (also Whatsapp)
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Please note that we also offer the following services for our self-catered properties:
- Airport transfers to and from Geneva in our licensed minibus: the rate is €60 per person return for 4 people, dropping to €47.50 pp return for 8 people.
- Full or part-catered service: we work with several highly recommended freelance caterers who can provide a combination of breakfasts, afternoon tea, daily cleaning, children's suppers and adults 3 or 4 course dinner with or without wine included, and also a dinner delivery service.
- Grocery delivery prior to arrival; you just send us your request list and we'll buy it for you fresh on the day and put it all in the apartment ready for you.
- Lift passes ready on collection: if you pre-book your lift passes with us we will have them ready for you on arrival in the chalet. These can be pre-paid or paid on arrival in resort.
- Advice and information about booking ski schools, ski guides and crèche / childcare.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise