- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 13
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 6 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
Chalet Aux Joux
- Newly renovated to an exceptionally high standard.
- Sleeps up 12-13 guests in 6 beautifully designed bedrooms.
- Superb location in a quiet street in the centre of Morzine close to the main lifts, bars and restaurants.
- Outdoor hot tub and sauna
- Catered in Winter, Self Catered in Summer
- 6 bedrooms - all ensuite
- Huge open plan room with log fire, comfy sofas and a large dining table, from which you can enjoy magnificent views across Morzine.
- Large terrace from which you get a great view of Pleney.
- South facing balcony with incredible veiws
- Games room with Satellite TV, DVD & CD player
- Sauna and outdoor hot tub in garden
Current Promotions for Chalet Aux Joux:
33% off and short breaks available over NEW YEAR: CENTRAL MORZINEDates: 30 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18 We're offering 33% off New Year at Chalet Aux Joux in Morzine. It will make an amazing spot for a New Year break. Get in touch to book your dream winter holiday! Was €1200pp now €795. We're also offering flexible short breaks at this chalet. It's €745 euros for a 4 night break including return Geneva transfers and a 3 day Morzine Les Gets lift pass! Get in touch to create your tailor made New Year break!
Free kid's ski passes at EasterDates: 01 Apr 18 - 15 Apr 18 We're offering free kid's ski passes for the under 12s with the purchase of an adult PDS pass over the Easter holidays. There's no reason for the whole family not to enjoy an amazing winter break this year!
Short break available at Chalet Aux Joux, 21st-25th JanDates: 21 Jan 18 - 25 Jan 18 Sunday- Thursday short break, including return Geneva transfers and a 3 day Morzine Les Gets lift pass available at Chalet Aux Joux. €645 euros per person.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
- Complimentary ski area orientation
- Morning and afternoon mini-bus shuttle service to foot of slopes
- 20% off ski hire
- Pre book your ski pass at no extra cost
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise