- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 13
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 6 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
Chalet Aux Joux
- Newly renovated to an exceptionally high standard.
- Sleeps up 12-13 guests in 6 beautifully designed bedrooms.
- Superb location in a quiet street in the centre of Morzine close to the main lifts, bars and restaurants.
- Outdoor hot tub and sauna
- Catered in Winter, Self Catered in Summer
- 6 bedrooms - all ensuite
- Huge open plan room with log fire, comfy sofas and a large dining table, from which you can enjoy magnificent views across Morzine.
- Large terrace from which you get a great view of Pleney.
- South facing balcony with incredible veiws
- Games room with Satellite TV, DVD & CD player
- Sauna and outdoor hot tub in garden
Current Promotions for Chalet Aux Joux:
3 Night Stay at Aux Joux 26-29 JanuaryDates: 26 Jan 20 - 29 Jan 20 Short break includes catering, lift passes, transfers for only €645pp at Aux Joux, 26-29 January 2020
4th Jan, 8 nights for the price of 7 and includes FREE transfersDates: 04 Jan 20 - 12 Jan 20 Make the most of empty pistes and great snow in early January and this excellent offer available in all our catered chlaets.
Multi Pass Voucher Available At All Reach4thealps PropertiesDates: 15 Jun 19 - 07 Sep 19 The Multi Pass gives guests access to the swimming pool complex in Morzine, the Montriond and Les Gets swimming lakes, 25 chairlifts and telecabines for walkers, the tennis courts in Morzine and Les Gets, all in resort buses and trains, Morzine’s ice rink & plenty more all for only €2 a day
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
- Complimentary ski area orientation
- Morning and afternoon mini-bus shuttle service to foot of slopes
- 20% off ski hire
- Pre book your ski pass at no extra cost
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: MorzineSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice fishing, ice grotto, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, railway station, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - 0033 (0) 967069380
tel: UK - 0044 (0) 845 680 1947
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: @reach4thealpsAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005