- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast, Self Catered or Catered basis
- 9 bedrooms, sleeps 19
- Flexible stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Large hot tub
- Welcome to Morin in Morzine, your home from home in the Portes de Soleil.
- Our unique, architect designed chalet, set in ½ acre of private garden was built in the late fifties as a private home and can now sleep up to 15+ people in 7 bedrooms - 4 ensuite double/twin, + 1 double / twin with private bathroom and 2 Family rooms with large family bathrooms en suite.
- It’s ideal for family and groups of friends who want to get together and enjoy the fun and exhilaration of the mountains.
- Morin is an independently owned family run chalet, where you are guaranteed a personal welcome and a warmth of service to match - leaving you free to enjoy your holiday to the full. Whether it’s a week with family and friends, a work group, or a short break to the Alps Morin is a great place to base yourself.
There is a large main seating and dining room with original conversation pit and inglenook fireplace and a separate 'snug' room for afternoon tea. Outside there is a large hot tub and sun terrace and deck overlooking the 1/2 acre tree lined garden. Great for summer activities and snow men in winter!
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Family room
Current Promotions for Morin:
Christmas 2019/20 - up to 50% child discountsDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 Morin and Morzine are great for families - with so much to do both on and off the mountains. A great place for groups of friends & family to enjoy the thrill of the mountains and then return to the comfort and care of our independetly owned and family run chalet. Its personal..
En Suite Rooms Log Fire Hot Tub Large sitting & dining areas Large Sun Terrace
Three course evening meal with specially selected wines Cooked breakfast Afternoon tea and cake
On-call chauffeur service to and from the lifts (3+mins) Discounted ski/board hire Complementary toiletries
Do check out our website - www.morin-morzine.com and if you like what you see, get in touch as soon as you can for our Winter 7 Day pricing, child and group discounts.
HALF-TERM DEAL Fabulous Family Friendly Chalet MorzineDates: 15 Feb 20 - 22 Feb 20 independent family owned chalet in Morzine offering a really personal service.
Enormous main sitting and dining room, a conversation pit with open log fire and a Snug sitting room for afternoon tea and TV. En suite/private bathrooms for all rooms.
*Large Hot Tub *Chauffeur service to/from lifts (3 mins) *Private parking for 7 cars * Early suppers for young children *WIFI throughout
* Half-board catering including specially selected wines with dinner *Complimentary Toiletries
*Discount winter sports equipment hire available in the chalet *Airport Transfers *Lift passes on arrival
Check out our website https://www.morin-morzine.com and our guest reviews.
SHORT BREAK OFFERS. Perfect when you can't afford to take more timeDates: 18 Jan 20 - 23 Jan 20, 02 Feb 20 - 08 Feb 20, 02 Mar 20 - 07 Mar 20 Not enough time to take a whole week on the slopes?
Why not think of a Short Break - with all the Winter Morin Services.
Half-board, Hot Tub, private chauffeur service, Log Fire, comleimentary toiletries and a really personal, quality service.
£205pp for 3 nights / £321 for 4 nights / £430 for 5 nights / £480 for 6 nights
Drop us a line/call.
Facilities:barbecue, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
** Weekly Winter guests only
- Breakfast: tea, coffee, fruit juices, French bread and croissants, jams, porridge, cereals and a daily cooked breakfast option
- Afternoon tea and home made cake or biscuits
- Delicious three course evening meal *
- Wines served with dinner
- Welcome drinks and canapés on arrival
- Fresh fruit bowls
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the lifts at the start and end of your day
- Honesty Bar
- Bathrobes and slippers**
- UK Satellite TV packages including Sports
- Private parking
** Weekly Winter guests only
- Airport transfers to/from Geneva
- Have your ski pass delivered to you on the evening of your arrival
- Arrange for ski and board hire fitting in the comfort of the chalet
- Assist with bookings for resort activities – ski lessons, sledging, skidoo etc
- Clothes washing/drying facilities (Sole occupancy @ €7/load)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise