- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Bed & Breakfast, Self Catered or Catered basis
- 9 bedrooms, sleeps 20
- Flexible stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Large hot tub
- Welcome to Morin in Morzine, your home from home in the Portes de Soleil. Ideal for a Closed Group / Bubble for 10-15 guests in the main chalet or up to 20+ including our little chalet in the garden.
- This unique, architect designed chalet was built in the fifties as a private home - and is set in ½ acre of private gardens.
- There are 7 bedrooms in the main chalet - 4 ensuite double/twin, + 1 double / twin with private bathroom and 2 Family rooms with large family bathrooms en suite.
- It’s ideal for family and groups of friends who want to enjoy the fun and exhilaration of the mountains and winter sports, whilst being safe and secure in your own private bubble.
- Morin is an independently owned family run chalet, where you are guaranteed a personal welcome and a warmth of service to match - leaving you free to enjoy your holiday to the full. Whether it’s a week with family and friends, a work group, or a short break to the Alps Morin is a great place to base yourself.
There is a large main seating and dining room with original conversation pit and inglenook fireplace and a separate 'snug' room for afternoon tea. Outside there is a large hot tub and sun terrace and deck overlooking the 1/2 acre tree lined garden. Great for summer activities and snow men in winter!
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Family room
Facilities:cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
We offer three flexi-catering packages for winter guests, giving you complete flexibility. These range from B&B for 5/7 days through to full half-board catering 7/7. All flexi-catered groups have the services of our daily chauffeur service to and from the lifts.
** Weekly Winter guests only
- Breakfast: tea, coffee, fruit juices, French bread and croissants, jams, porridge, cereals and a daily cooked breakfast option
- Afternoon tea and home made cake or biscuits
- Delicious three course evening meal 6 nights*
- Wines served with dinner
- Welcome drinks and canapés on arrival
- Fresh fruit bowls
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the lifts at the start and end of your day
- Honesty Bar
- Hot Tub towels and slippers**
- UK Satellite TV
- Private parking
** Weekly Winter guests only
- Assistance with Door-to-Door Airport transfers to/from Geneva
- Have your ski pass delivered to you on the evening of your arrival
- Arrange for ski and board hire fitting in the comfort of the chalet
- Assist with bookings for resort activities – ski lessons, sledging, skidoo etc
- Clothes washing/drying facilities (Sole occupancy @ €10/load)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise