- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self-Catered, Semi-Catered or Catered basis
- 9 bedrooms, sleeps 7/21
- Flexible stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- swimming pool
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- Large hot tub
- Welcome to Morin in Morzine, your home from home in the Portes de Soleil. Ideal for a Closed Group / Bubble for 10-15 guests in the main chalet or up to 20+ including our little chalet in the garden.
- This unique, architect designed chalet was built in the fifties as a private home - and is set in ½ acre of private gardens with a large container pool/hot tub to enjoy, no matter what the season.
- There are 7 bedrooms in the main chalet - 4 ensuite double/twin, + 1 double / twin with private bathroom and 2 Family rooms with large family bathrooms en suite.
- It’s ideal for family and groups of friends who want to enjoy the fun and exhilaration of the mountains and winter sports, whilst being safe and secure in your own private bubble.
- Morin is an independently owned family run chalet, where you are guaranteed a personal welcome and 5* service to match - leaving you free to enjoy your holiday to the full. Whether it’s a week with family and friends, a work group, or a short break to the Alps Morin is a great place to base yourself.
There is a large main seating and dining room with original conversation pit and inglenook fireplace and a separate 'snug' room for afternoon tea. Outside there is a large hot tub and sun terrace and deck overlooking the 1/2 acre tree lined garden. Great for summer activities and snow men in winter!
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Family room
Facilities:cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, swimming pool (outdoor), terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
There are three catering options for winter guests, giving you complete flexibility. These range from two course evening meal for 5/7 days through to full half-board catering 6/7. All flexi-catered groups have the services of our daily chauffeur service to and from the lifts Monday - Saturday.
- Breakfast: continental self-serve breakfast: tea, coffee, fruit juices, French bread and croissants, jams, porridge, cereals, yogurts, ham, cheese
- Afternoon tea and home made cake or biscuits
- Evening meals from daily deliveries through to table service 3 courses served with wines
- Welcome drinks and canapés on arrival
- Fresh fruit bowls
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the lifts at the start and end of your day (catered guests)
- Pre-pay Honesty Bar
- Hot Tub towels
- UK Satellite TV
- Private parking
- Assistance with Door-to-Door Airport transfers to/from Geneva
- Have your ski pass delivered to you on the evening of your arrival
- Arrange for ski and board hire fitting in the comfort of the chalet
- Assist with bookings for resort activities – ski lessons, sledging, skidoo etc
- Clothes washing/drying facilities (Sole occupancy @ €10/load)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: MorzineSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice fishing, ice grotto, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, railway station, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
tel: UK - +44 (0)1273 311487
tel: France - +33 (0)695740865
Review posted online by Gary"Brilliantly managed. Fantastic location. Superb facility, capable of taking larger groups. Can’t recommend it enough. The guys there are really helpful!! Food was bang on too!!!
January 2023" 16 Feb 23
Review sent by email/letter by Nicky"I am now back home after the most terrific weekend at Morin. We all had a great time and didn’t want to leave. Olivia and the team did a great job - thank you!
Good luck sorting all the snow!" 04 Nov 19
Review sent by email/letter by Tony"Thanks for the follow-up email and I can only say Thank You for everything at Chalet Morin last week. This chalet is, without doubt, one of the nicest (if not the nicest) chalet we have ever stayed in - and we have stayed in a good number over the years. Loads of space, excellent sized rooms, nice decor, superb beds, enjoyable food and pleasant, professional staff.
Everything went well over the course of the week with no major hiccups along the way - weather excepted (& Thanks again to Olivia for rescuing some of us from Les Gets on "Stormy Monday")." 04 Nov 19
Review sent by email/letter by Rebecca"All I can say is WOW!!
What an amazing few days we had!
Thank you for putting on such a delicious spread of food over the few days, the house was absolutely beautiful and so comfy and cosy.
The lifts to and from the slopes and village, often with only a moments notice, made the trip completely seamless.
We all had the best time!
Thank you so so much." 04 Nov 19