- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered basis
- 9 bedrooms, sleeps 2/18
- Flexible stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Welcome to Morin in Morzine, your home from home in the Portes de Soleil.
- Our unique, architect designed chalet, set in ½ acre of private garden was built in the late fifties as a private home and can now sleep up to 18+ people in 9 bedrooms - 4 en suite double/twin, 1 with private bathroom, 1 double + 1 double / twin sharing a bathroom, 1 Family Suite .
- It’s ideal for family and friends, and large groups, who want to get together and enjoy the fun and exhilaration of the mountains.
- Morin is a family run chalet, where you are guaranteed a personal welcome and a warmth of service to match - leaving you free to enjoy your holiday to the full. Whether it’s a week with family and friends, a work group, or a short break to the Alps Morin is a great place to base yourself.
There is an enormous main seating and dining room, original conversation pit and inglenook fire, with a separate 'snug' room for afternoon tea. Outside there is a large hot tub and deck.
Current Promotions for Morin:
Early Bird Discounts Christmas, New Year and Half Term 2018/9Dates: 22 Dec 18 - 05 Jan 19, 16 Feb 19 - 02 Mar 19 Great Quirky Family Chalet, Morzine - Family owned and run
Sleeps 18 Large Hot Tub Cooked Breakfast, afternoon tea, Evening meal & wines
Complementary driver service to and from lifts and into town centre (3mins)
Large tree-lined garden, great for snowmen, south facing sun terrace & deck
Early Bird Discount* of £1250
Check out our website: www.morin-morzine.com
Facilities:barbecue, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast: tea, coffee, fruit juices, French bread and croissants, jams, porridge, cereals and a daily cooked breakfast option
- Afternoon tea and home made cake or biscuits
- Delicious three course evening meal *
- Locals wines served with dinner
- Welcome drinks and canapés on arrival
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the lifts at the start and end of your day
- Honesty Bar
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Sky TV packages including Sky Sports
- Private parking
- Airport transfers to/from Geneva
- Have your ski pass delivered to you on the evening of your arrival
- Arrange for ski and board hire fitting in the comfort of the chalet
- Assist with bookings for resort activities – ski lessons, sledging, skidoo etc
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise