- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered basis
- 9 bedrooms, sleeps 2/19
- Flexible stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Welcome to Morin in Morzine, your home from home in the Portes de Soleil.
- Our unique, architect designed chalet, set in ½ acre of private garden was built in the late fifties as a private home and can now sleep up to 19+ people in 9 bedrooms - 4 ensuite double/twin, 1 with private bathroom, 1 double + 1 double / twin sharing a bathroom, 2 Family Suites .
- It’s ideal for family and friends, and large groups, who want to get together and enjoy the fun and exhilaration of the mountains.
- Morin is an independently owned family run chalet, where you are guaranteed a personal welcome and a warmth of service to match - leaving you free to enjoy your holiday to the full. Whether it’s a week with family and friends, a work group, or a short break to the Alps Morin is a great place to base yourself.
There is an enormous main seating and dining room, original conversation pit and inglenook fireplace, with a separate 'snug' room for afternoon tea. Outside there is a large hot tub and sun terrace and deck.
Facilities:barbecue, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast: tea, coffee, fruit juices, French bread and croissants, jams, porridge, cereals and a daily cooked breakfast option
- Afternoon tea and home made cake or biscuits
- Delicious three course evening meal *
- Wines served with dinner
- Welcome drinks and canapés on arrival
- Fresh fruit bowls
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the lifts at the start and end of your day
- Honesty Bar
- Bathrobes and slippers
- UK Satellite TV packages including Sports
- Private parking
- Airport transfers to/from Geneva
- Have your ski pass delivered to you on the evening of your arrival
- Arrange for ski and board hire fitting in the comfort of the chalet
- Assist with bookings for resort activities – ski lessons, sledging, skidoo etc
- Clothes washing/drying facilities (Sole occupancy @ €5/load)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise