- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 1/14
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Mountain Voyages Chalet Holidays
Welcome to Mountain Voyages, the chalet experience unlike any other. We are Leo and Lian, a young couple with passion for the mountains, exceptional food and even better service.
Why would you choose us?
Why would you choose us?
- You have us as your hosts!! We pride ourselves on going that extra mile so all you have to do is relax and enjoy the whole mountain experience!
- Mouth watering meals. We know how important it is to have amazing food on holiday, specially after an active ski day!
- We are situated in the heart of Portes du Soleil, Morzine, the biggest ski area in Europe.
- Private mini bus lifts to and from the slopes, meaning no walking in uncomfortable ski boots. South facing outdoor hot tub with amazing views of the valley to relax in after a hard day's skiing.
- Chalet Voyages sits surrounded by tradtional Mountain Chalets and is nestled into the Mountainside of Montriond, with breathtaking views of Morzine and the Vallee D’aulps
- From the outside the Chalet is as picturesque as the surrounding buildings, but Inside it has been renovated to a standard give it a wonderful contemporary feel and spread over 3 floors, sleeping up to 14 people in 6 spacious rooms
- Chalet Voyages has a nice spacious feel and the Open plan living space means there is plenty of room for everyone to relax…whether you prefer a vin chaud by the fire, a glass of red chatting over the dinner table or just want to relax in the Hot tub with an ice cold beer, you’ll find Chalet Voyages créâtes the perfect atmosphere for your Holiday..
- We are just a few minutes to the gondola at Avoriaz which gives you access to Avoriaz, switzerland and Super Morzine and if you want to ski in Morzine/ Les Gets then the Pleney lift is a short drive away also.
Current Promotions for Mountain Voyages Chalet Holidays:
CHRISTMAS £1000 package (catered accommodation+FULL Portes du Soleil SKI PASS+TRANSFERS+SKI HIRE)Dates: 22 Dec 19 - 29 Dec 19 Fancy a stress free, sit back and relax with the family type of Christmas? Home made mince pies & buck fizz flowing on Xmas morning, the traditional dinner covered for when you get back from a fantastic day skiing? then come stay with us!
Just to top off the Christmas excitment, we have created an All inclusive package for around £1000 (€1140) with Accommodation, FULL Portes de Soleil ski pass, Ski hire (up to intermediate level skis) and Transfers to & from Geneva airport.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE CHALET
We do special celebration on Christmas day, children's stockings and a fabulous traditional Christmas dinner with selected wines and Champagne. Along with all sorts of other surprises through out the day to make sure you have an unforgettable Christmas. (Home made mince pies, Christmas cookies, triffles & turkey with all the trimmings cooked by us!)
This also includes a cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, pre-dinner canapes and a sumptuous four course evening meal with selected wines on six nights out of seven.
Chalet Voyages is a superbly appointed 6 bedroom chalet with commanding views over the village of Morzine. Perfectly located only minutes to the pistes of Morzine & Avoriaz. Chalet Voyages offers: *6 bedrooms (5 en-suite), sleeping 13 *Private in-resort minibus shuttle *South facing out door hot-tub *Award winning fusion cuisine *Champagne on arrival *Owner-hosted *5 Minutes from the slopes *All dietary requirements catered for *Wifi *UK TV
We can also organise ski lessons, Child care & in resort activities.
As an owner run chalet we'll be here to look after you from the very first email to the last moment of your holiday, we look forward to hearing from you.
Leo & Lian
Phone/Whatsapp: +33 7 70 39 46 03
Please have a look at our website: www.moutainvoyageschalet.com
Tripadvisor reviews: http://goo.gl/0VgPVi
Please note that price per person is based on 2 adults sharing a room.
Package not availbale for single occupancy use
Prices are rated in €
£1000 packages (catered accommodation+Full Portes du Soleil ski pass+transfers+ski hire)Dates: 13 Dec 19 - 24 Apr 20 £1000 packages that include: 7 nights catered accommodation + Full Portes du Soleil ski pass + transfers + ski hire
Dates that this promotion is available:
From 05/01/2020 to 08/02/2020 and from 23/02/2020 to 21/04/2020
Catered accommodation includes:
- Private in-resort minibus shuttle
- Cooked breakfast *1 morning continental
- 4 courses meal *6 nights out of 7
- Afternoon tea
- Red and white wine
- 6 bedrooms (4 en-suite), sleeping 14
- South facing hot-tub
- Award winning fusion cuisine
- Champagne on arrival
- 7 Minutes drive from the slopes
- All dietary requirements catered for
- Game Console
- UK TV
Details of this promotion:
Accommodation: Available from 2 people in the same bedroom, not available for single occupancy.
Ski passes: Included are full portes du soleil for 6 days which costs around £250.
Transfers: Shared return transfers with skiidy that cost up to £75
Ski hire: With on of the best ski hire companies in Morzine, ski-mobile.com. It is included intermidiate and begginer skis that can cost up to £100
First-come, first-served South facing balcony on the top floor with stunning views of the mountains, the biggest bedrooms and bath tub. If you book now you can have the best bedrooms for the same price! 100% of chance of an excellent service
We are going to our 5th successful winter with around of 70% of repeat guests and a certificate of excellence from TripAvisor for each year since we opened our business.
We put a lot of love and effort into our business reflecting a complete satisfaction with our accommodation, food and service.
So why not contact us now and get this sorted? We will be happy to help at any time.
Leo and Lian
+33 7 70 39 46 03
Facilities:games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Continental and cooked* breakfast every morning.
- Afternoon tea with freshy baked cakes, hot chocolate and vin Chaude.
- 4 course evening gourmet meals 6 of 7 nights a week.
- Carefully selected wines.
- Unlimited house wine.
- honesty bar.
- snacks/packed lunches available.
- We have our own personal minibus transfers to and from the lifts.
- We can organise ski passes and ski/board hire so that it's waiting at the chalet on your arrival.
- We can organise transfers to and from the airport. Geneva airport is only a 1h 15mins drive to the chalet.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise