- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 1/14
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Mountain Voyages Chalet Holidays
Welcome to Mountain Voyages, the chalet experience unlike any other. We are Leo and Lian, a young couple with passion for the mountains, exceptional food and even better service.
Why would you choose us?
Why would you choose us?
- You have us as your hosts!! We pride ourselves on going that extra mile so all you have to do is relax and enjoy the whole mountain experience!
- Mouth watering meals. We know how important it is to have amazing food on holiday, specially after an active ski day!
- We are situated in the heart of Portes du Soleil, Morzine, the biggest ski area in Europe.
- Private mini bus lifts to and from the slopes, meaning no walking in uncomfortable ski boots. South facing outdoor hot tub with amazing views of the valley to relax in after a hard day's skiing.
- Chalet Voyages sits surrounded by tradtional Mountain Chalets and is nestled into the Mountainside of Montriond, with breathtaking views of Morzine and the Vallee D’aulps
- From the outside the Chalet is as picturesque as the surrounding buildings, but Inside it has been renovated to a standard give it a wonderful contemporary feel and spread over 3 floors, sleeping up to 14 people in 6 spacious rooms
- Chalet Voyages has a nice spacious feel and the Open plan living space means there is plenty of room for everyone to relax…whether you prefer a vin chaud by the fire, a glass of red chatting over the dinner table or just want to relax in the Hot tub with an ice cold beer, you’ll find Chalet Voyages créâtes the perfect atmosphere for your Holiday..
- We are just a few minutes to the gondola at Avoriaz which gives you access to Avoriaz, switzerland and Super Morzine and if you want to ski in Morzine/ Les Gets then the Pleney lift is a short drive away also.
Current Promotions for Mountain Voyages Chalet Holidays:
Book Xmas now & get ski hire and transfers included!Dates: 22 Dec 19 - 29 Dec 19 Fancy a stress free, sit back and relax with the family type of Christmas? Home made mince pies & buck fizz flowing on Xmas morning, the traditional dinner covered for when you get back from a fantastic day skiing? then come stay with us.
Just to top off the excitment, we are throwing in free ski hire for the whole group (up to 12 people) worth €1000 and transfers worth up to €900! That's Santa doing his job right!
More info... PRICE:
Christmas week sole occupancy (up to 12 people) is 9800€ (around £8850GBP) with FREE ski hire and airport transfers included! That's Santa doing his job well!! WHAT IS INCLUDED:
We do special celebration Christmas eve goodies, children's stockings and a fabulous traditional Christmas dinner with selected wines and Champagne. Along with all sorts of other surprises through out the day to make sure you have an unforgettable Christmas. This also includes a cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, pre-dinner canapes and a sumptuous four course evening meal with selected wines on six nights out of seven. Chalet Voyages is a superbly appointed 6 bedroom chalet with commanding views over the village of Morzine. Perfectly located only minutes to the pistes of Morzine & Avoriaz. Chalet Voyages offers: *6 bedrooms (5 en-suite), sleeping 14 *Private in-resort minibus shuttle *South facing hot-tub *Award winning fusion cuisine *Champagne on arrival *Owner-hosted *5 Minutes from the slopes *All dietary requirements catered for *Game Console *Wifi *UK TV We can also organise lift passes, ski lessons, in resort activities. As an owner run chalet we'll be here to look after you from the very first email to the last moment of your holiday, we look forward to hearing from you. Leo & Lian Please have a look at our website: www.moutainvoyageschalet.com Tripadvisor reviews: http://goo.gl/0VgPVi Facebook: www.facebook.com/mountainvoyages Phone/Whatsapp: +33 7 70 39 46 03
Facilities:games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Continental and cooked* breakfast every morning.
- Afternoon tea with freshy baked cakes, hot chocolate and vin Chaude.
- 4 course evening gourmet meals 6 of 7 nights a week.
- Carefully selected wines.
- Unlimited house wine.
- honesty bar.
- snacks/packed lunches available.
- We have our own personal minibus transfers to and from the lifts.
- We can organise ski passes and ski/board hire so that it's waiting at the chalet on your arrival.
- We can organise transfers to and from the airport. Geneva airport is only a 1h 15mins drive to the chalet.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise