- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 12/14
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Chalet La Lune
- Based in Essert Romand next to Morzine in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area, Chalet La Lune gives you access to over 650 km of linked pistes at your disposal, you'll never be short of challenges at every level of ski ability.
- This recently built Savoyard chalet is a stunning blend of traditional craftsmanship and modern comfort, offering spacious accommodation and a welcoming atmosphere with all of the facilities that you need to complement your time spent out on the slopes.
- Take advantage of our personalised packages; including airport transfers, daily shuttle services, ski hosting and more according to your group's needs.…and with only 75 minutes transfer time from Geneva International Airport, Morzine has not only terrific skiing, but is very easy to get to, perfect for weekend breaks and families.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 ensuite sleeps 12 to 14
- large, open plan living area with an open fire
- a large sun terrace for those spring barbeques
- Hot tub
- fully equipped with satellite WIFI,TV, DVD, Playstation II,WII, video and games library, washing machine and dryer
- tea and coffee making facilities
- large open plan play area for the children or chill out zone
Facilities:cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
At Chalet La Lune, we offer a fully catered chalet service that includes.
full hot breakfast
afternoon tea and cake
pre dinner free drinks
four course evening dinner, served with free fine, and beer, plus local cheese board
- Catered service includes 4 course evening meals, with free wine.
- All on piste guiding is offered free of charge and is included in our price.
- Return airport transfers to and from Geneva, from only £49 pp
- We try to keep our prices low, because as skiers ourselves we appreciate how much ski holidays can cost.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise