- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6/8
- Flexible stays
- 8 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Comfortable well-equipped
Chalet Les Regains
- Les Regains is a spacious, warm, comfortable first floor apartment in a 2-storey chalet.
- Situated just off the Route de Thonon, 700m from the Super-Morzine telecabine and the town centre, and - ideally for self-caterers - just 2 minutes' walk from the Casino supermarket.
- 5-10 minutes walk from SuperMorzine and 10-15 min walk from the Pleney slopes.
- There is a free ski bus which stops at the bottom of the little lane which drops you by the SuperMorzine lift or the Tourist Office in 2 mins.
- The chalet is available for long weekend stays from 5th - 28th January and from 16th - 23rd March 2019. Minimum 4 night stay. Contact us for details!
- 3 bedrooms: 1 king bedroom with balcony, 1 bedroom with double bed and single bed, and 1 bunk bedroom.
- 2 bathrooms: 1 family bathroom with bath and shower, and separate WC. Shower room and WC ensuite in the bunk bedroom
- Large L-shaped living/dining room and kitchen, opening onto sunny balcony with great views of Nyon, Ressachaux, and the Dents Blanches.
- Comfortable sofa bed in lounge for 1 additional child or adult.
- TV, video and stereo with Freeview TV
- Well equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, cooker, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Ski storage downstairs with plenty of parking 10m from the front door.
- Free Wi-fi.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Summer activities
Current Promotions for Chalet Les Regains:
Chalet Benjamin available 21 Feb for 7 - 9 nightsDates: 21 Feb 19 - 02 Mar 19 Chalet Benjamin (sleeps 6-8) is available starting Thurs 21st Feb for 7, 8 or 9 nights' stay. Very spacious, well equipped, close to bus stop, 3 bedrooms + 3 baths / showers. Contact me for a price for your chosen dates - Rachel on (0033) 624790709 - Whatsapp too. Or email@example.com
Jan and Feb weeks available to grab with hefty discounts!Dates: 18 Jan 19 - 16 Feb 19 Residence des Alpes H is available from Friday 18th Jan to Sat 16th Feb; reductions of 15% for 7 nights, or lesser discounts for shorter periods (min booking 4 nights). We can also arrange your airport transfers at competitive rates (private or shared) and have your lift passes ready for you on arrival :)
Contact Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel / Whatsapp (0033) 624790709.
SHORT JAN BREAKS SELF-CATERED, CENTRAL MORZINEDates: 20 Jan 19 - 10 Feb 19 We have some short Jan self-catered breaks available at Les Drus 2 and Chalet Regains in Morzine:
Drus 2: 16th - 20th Jan (4 nights) €815. Central Morzine location, 3 ensuite bedrooms, garage, sleeps max 6.
Chalet Regains: 29th Jan - 2nd Feb Minimum stay 4 nights, from €1120. The chalet sleeps up to 8 and is a short walk or shuttle bus ride to the lifts, and there's ample parking.
Contact Rachel at email@example.com for further details. Airport transfers also available at competitive rates.
Tel / Whatsapp (0033) 624790709
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
It's possible to have catering services added on to your booking at Les Regains, and these can be completely tailored to suit your group. For example:
- Fully catered (breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner with wine)
- part-catered (either breakfasts only, or dinners only)
- Occasional catering (i.e a one-off dinner paty)
- Delivered dinners
- Cook-it-yourself kits e.g fondue or raclette kits - new for 2017-8
- Linen and towels included, and standard end-of-week cleaning (see our booking conditions).
- We can arrange door-to-door Geneva transfers for our guests at a supplement of €60 pp, dropping to €47.50pp for a group of 8.
- Grocery pack service available - ask for more details
- see Chalet Regains on our own website: http://www.mountainhighs.co.uk/ChaletRegains.htm
- We are able to arrange lift passes to be ready for your arrival - see http://www.mountainhighs.co.uk/ski-passes.html
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise