- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6/8
- Flexible stays
- 8 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Comfortable well-equipped
Chalet Les Regains
- Les Regains is a spacious, warm, comfortable first floor apartment in a 2-storey chalet.
- Situated just off the Route de Thonon, 700m from the Super-Morzine telecabine and the town centre, and - ideally for self-caterers - just 2 minutes' walk from the Casino supermarket.
- 5-10 minutes walk from SuperMorzine and 10-15 min walk from the Pleney slopes.
- There is a free ski bus which stops at the bottom of the little lane which drops you by the SuperMorzine lift or the Tourist Office in 2 mins.
- Chalet Regains has been officially classified as 3* accommodation (March 2019).
- 3 bedrooms: 1 king bedroom with balcony, 1 bedroom with double bed and single bed, and 1 bunk bedroom.
- 2 bathrooms: 1 family bathroom with bath and shower, and separate WC. Shower room and WC ensuite in the bunk bedroom
- Large L-shaped living/dining room and kitchen, opening onto sunny balcony with great views of Nyon, Ressachaux, and the Dents Blanches.
- Comfortable sofa bed in lounge for 1 additional child or adult.
- TV, video and stereo with Freeview TV
- Well equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, cooker, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Ski storage downstairs with plenty of parking 10m from the front door.
- Free Wi-fi.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Summer activities
Current Promotions for Chalet Les Regains:
Chalet Regains, January weekend 4-night breaks available €1140!Dates: 04 Jan 20 - 31 Jan 20 We are now taking long weekend bookings in January! 9th - 13th Jan / 16th - 20th Jan / 23 - 27 Jan €1140. Price based on 4 nights' stay, self-catered, including linen, towels and end of stay cleaning.
For weeknight stays in Jan 2020, prices have been slashed! For example, 4 nights between 4th and 9th Jan €600!
Chalet Regains sleeps 6 comfortably, and max 8.
Contact Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org or by Whatsapp (0033) 624790709.
Christmas Availability - Central 5-bedroomed chalet!Dates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 Chalet Mesanges is available again for Christmas week - price lowered by 5%! This lovely traditional family chalet is situated only 5 mins from the SuperMorzine lift, and can sleep up to 11 people. Ample parking, comfortable beds, real wood fireplace!
Contact Rachel on email@example.com quoting ChaletsDirect, or call (0033) 624790709.
EARLY BOOKING SELF-CATERED DISCOUNTS IN MORZINE!Dates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20 At Chalet Benjamin, we are offering €150 off all unbooked weeks (if you book a full week)
Sleeping 8, Benjamin is extremely spacious, warm and well equipped, and is ideally situated for getting on the Pleney or Prodains lifts early!
For more details click on the thumbnail or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call / Whatsapp Rachel on (0033) 624790709. Please mention "Chalets Direct Promotion"
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
It's possible to have catering services added on to your booking at Les Regains, and these can be completely tailored to suit your group. For example:
- Fully catered (breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner with wine)
- part-catered (either breakfasts only, or dinners only)
- Occasional catering (i.e a one-off dinner paty)
- Delivered dinners
- Cook-it-yourself kits e.g fondue or raclette kits - new for 2017-8
- Linen and towels included, and standard end-of-week cleaning (see our booking conditions).
- We can arrange door-to-door Geneva transfers for our guests at a supplement of €65 pp for a group of 4, dropping to €50pp for a group of 8.
- Grocery pack service available - ask for more details
- see Chalet Regains on our own website: http://www.mountainhighs.co.uk/ChaletRegains.htm
- We are able to arrange lift passes to be ready for your arrival - see http://www.mountainhighs.co.uk/ski-passes.html
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise