- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 8/11
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Central morzine location
Chalet Le Serac
- The Serac is situated very close to the town centre but in a quiet spot opposite the river Dranse and next to the Palais des Sports (which has a gym, sauna and Jacuzzi).
- A minutes' walk from the chalet across the river brings you to the public elevator at the SuperMorzine telecabine station. From there it is five minutes' walk (or a 2-minute free train ride) to the Pleney lifts, where any beginners would be having their lessons.
- In the other direction, you have the town facilities such as bars, restaurants and the main supermarket (Carrefour Market - 2 mins walk).
- Serac is ideal for small groups or family skiing trips: five bedrooms and three bathrooms (one ensuite). 2 bathrooms have baths and 1 has a shower. 4 WC's.
- The stylish open-plan living / dining and kitchen area is delightful and has two spacious sofas and flatscreen TV with Freeview channels & DVD.
- The chalet is well equipped for groups self-catering. There is a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, drying cupboard for ski gear / mountain bike gear, wide 5-hob, 2 full-size ovens, fridge/freezer and bar fridge, and all the kitchen equipment you could need. 2 double bedrooms have flatscreen TVs with Freeview channels and the triple bedroom has a TV wth DVD / video player.
- Secure garage for mountain bike storage and tinkering, and a hose for washing down bikes and riders! Underfloor heating on the ground and middle floor, and wall-mounted radiators on the top floor (rarely needed...). 2 huge water tanks provide ample hot water
- There is plentiful parking right outside the front door.
- Member of the Summer Multi-pass system.
- Main Entrance door.
- Ski / board rack, boot warmer (10 pairs). Washing machine, tumble dryer, utility area. External tap for washing mountain bikes.
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with ensuite bathroom - bath, overhead shower, WC, basin. Flatscreen TV with freeview channels and DVD.
- WC / basin.
- Open-plan living area and kitchen, large dining table, 1 L-shaped sofa + 2-seater,
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with balcony.
- Bathroom with long bath, overhead shower, basin and wc.
- Shower room (1m 20 wide) with WC and basin.
- Balcony along the front and side of chalet.
- Wi-Fi and Freeview TV
- Two twin rooms each with handbasin and fitted wardrobes
- Triple room (three single beds), fitted wardrobe.
- Linen and 2 towels per person provided
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Summer activities
Current Promotions for Chalet Le Serac:
3% EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT AT CHALET SERAC!Dates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20 FOR EARLY BOOKERS: 3% OFF OUR DISPLAYED RATES FOR ALL REMAINING WEEKS OF WINTER 2019-20!
Offer valid for all bookings made 4 calendar months before your holiday.
Contact email@example.com or call / Whatsapp Rachel on (0033) 624790709.
DISCOUNTED STAY - Large s/c chalet great for bikers, still available for 2 full weeks this summer!Dates: 26 Jun 19 - 06 Jul 19, 20 Jul 19 - 27 Jul 19 Chalet Les Mesanges (5 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, sleeps max 11) still has availablity for 2 full weeks this summer! From 26 June - 6 July or from 20 - 27 July, @ €1450 (reduced from €1500). Cleaning charge €90 payable in resort. Full details click on the thumbnail - or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call / Whatsapp Rachel on (0033) 624790709.
Summer holidays still available next to swimming pool!Dates: 02 Jul 19 - 06 Jul 19, 27 Jul 19 - 03 Aug 19, 17 Aug 19 - 24 Aug 19 Chalet Serac sleeps max 11 and has secure bike storage. Easy walk to all Morzine facilities!
2 - 6 July (4 nights) €1200
27 July - 3 Aug (7 nights) €1680
17 - 24 August (7 nights) (€1680
Linen and towels included; cleaning is €90 payable in resort.
Contact us for full details: email@example.com or tel / Whatsapp Rachel on (0033) 624790709
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, laundry facilities, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
We are able to offer / recommend catering services at Chalet Serac which can be completely tailored to suit your group. For example:
- Fully catered (breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner with wine)
- part-catered (either breakfasts only, or dinners only)
- Occasional catering (i.e a one-off dinner paty)
- Delivered dinners
- Cook-it-yourself kits e.g fondue or raclette kits - new for 2017-8
Please note that we also offer the following services for our properties:
- Airport transfers to and from Geneva in our licensed minibus: the rate is €65 per person return for 4 people, dropping down to €50 pp return for 8 people.
For larger groups or smaller groups please contact us with your flight arrival and departure times for a quote.
- Full or part-catered service: we work with several highly recommended freelance caterers who can provide a combination of breakfasts, afternoon tea, daily cleaning, children's suppers and adults 3 or 4 course dinner with or without wine included, and also a dinner delivery service.
- Grocery delivery for late arrivals; you just send us your request list and we'll buy it for you fresh on the day and put it all in the apartment ready for you. €15 charge per grocery bag
- Lift passes ready on collection: if you pre-book your lift passes with us we will have them ready for you on arrival in the chalet. These can be pre-paid or paid on arrival in resort.
- Advice and information about booking ski schools, ski guides and crèche / childcare.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise