- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast, Half Board or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10/16
- Flexible stays
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna with view!
- Situated in the French village resort of St. Jean d'Aulps, Chalet Shufu is only 10 minutes from the heart of the huge Portes du Soleil ski domain.
- Choose the length of your stay, choose B&B, Half Board or Fully Catered - so your holiday can be fully flexible.
- Chalet Shufu is owner run with years of experience. 'The chalet holiday' for families, groups of up to 16, or anyone looking for a quieter resort yet the best of varied skiing in the world's largest ski area.
- 4 x triple rooms (double + single bed) and a family suite (double room + connecting bunk-bed room) – all with ensuite facilities.
- Large living and dining area with bar and open log fire.
- French windows leading onto a huge sun-facing balcony and terraces.
- Separate satellite TV and DVD lounge.
- Outside barrel sauna with view!
- Secure ski and heated boot storage.
- Private Parking
- Garden with Sledging runs!!
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, computer, games room, garden, iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
We believe the quality of food on any holiday is essential to its overall success. The quantity on a skiing holiday is another concern. At Chalet Shufu we take great care to ensure you'll NOT be disappointed in any way.
- Breakfast is cereals/porridge, yoghurts, fruit, croissants/pain au chocolats, baguettes, butter, spreads, ham, cheese, orange juice, and hot chocolate/tea/coffee.
- Afternoon Tea is laid out for your return from the slopes. Our home-made biscuits or cakes will keep you going till dinner.
- Dinner consists of 3 courses with 'free' flowing wines, coffee and chocolates to finish. Flavoursome dishes guaranteed to excite! as well as traditional home-cooking - (perhaps the reason guests are returning year after year).
- Private mini-bus service to/from ski lifts
- Chef from the ORIENT serving 3 course meals 6 nights a week with unlimited wines
- Baby equipment and in-house nanny service available
- Wi-Fi internet with use of lap-top
- Ski passes ready and waiting on arrival day
- Help in getting ski equipment
- Tea, coffee and chocolate anytime with home-made cakes and biscuits
- Airport transfers
- AND any other help that we may give!