- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub, internet
- Chalet Sosa is a luxury ski chalet in the heart of Morzine, one of the most famous French ski resorts in the Portes du Soleil ski area.
- Built in traditional style, Sosa has all the modern conveniences skiers or snowboarders would expect.
- The chalet accommodates 12 guests in 6 ensuite bedrooms. Relax in the Jacuzzi after a long day skiing, snowboarding or hiking; or relax by the blazing log fire with a glass of wine.
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus.
- Chalet Sosa is the perfect place to enjoy the vast range of activities both winter and summer.
- Centrally located, only a few minutes walks to town.
- Quality Chef
- In-house nanny service
- Spacious lounge/dining area, fire & under floor heating and high beams.
- Massive windows looking onto tree filled mountains.
- 6 twin/double ensuite bedrooms, 2 with baths and 4 with showers.
- All rooms step out to individual balconies or patio areas.
- Hot tub Jacuzzi - ideal for the ultimate end of the day relaxation!
- Wifi, Dvd,video and sky tv
- Chauffeur service to slopes.
Current Promotions for Chalet Sosa:
BOOK NOW... short break offerDates: 05 Jan 20 - 02 Feb 20, 21 Mar 20 - 19 Apr 20 Book now for a memorable few days on the slopes and enjoy being spoilt in our Catered Chalets.
Through out January 20 and April 20 stay for 3 or 4 nights arriving on a Sunday (Sunday - Wednesday/Sunday - Thursday).
Catered chalet with amazing food and quality wine, very relaxing athmosphere, hot tub, within a short walk to town, shuttle run to the different lift stations...
3 nights = £285/person
4 nights = £360/person
Book now - we will make sure the booking process is 100% hassel free and your holiday is filled with memories.
*this offer is subject to availability
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Highly qualified chef. You can expect fabulous 4 course evening meals using great local produce & accompanied by suitably good wine! You will also enjoy hearty breakfasts & afternoon tea's. Wednesday is the staff night off, so you'll have to sample one of the towns many excellent restaurants.
- Winter: Catered board includes breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner with local wine.
- Summer: Chalet Sosa is available self-catered or catered on request by groups.
Treking & adventure holidays
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise