- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Flexible stays
- 10 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- Relaxing and inexpensive.
- Chalet Timeris is a traditional chalet, renovated for Winter 2016, sleeping up to 14 in 5 bedrooms
- With breath-taking views across Morzine, and close proximity to the heart of the village itself, Chalet Timeris is offered self-catered and with a 'mobile-catering' option.
- Access to the Portes du Soleil region and over 650km of skiing couldn't be easier, with a free ski shuttle bus stopping several times an hour just outside the chalet, taking you on a 3 minute trip into the centre of Morzine for the Pleney Morzine/Les Gets and Super Morzine (Morzine- Avoriaz) lifts.
- This Chalet is perfect for large mixed groups, couples or families who want to enjoy both proximity to skiing and still be able to walk into town for a drink or restaurant in the evening.
- Room 1 - Double or Twin with balcony.
- Room 2 - Triple (shared bathroom with Double / twin above)
- Room 3 - Double with ensuite.
- Room 4 - Family room , Set of bunks and twin beds with ensuite
- Room 5 - Triple with own bathroom
- 4 bathrooms in total.
- Sleeps 14
- Rooms can be configured to suit your group.
- We have a good sized, well equipped kitchen.
- Large open plan living and dining room with comfy sofas facing an open fire.
- Balcony on all sides with views across the valley.
Current Promotions for Chalet Timeris:
Morzine - 8 days for price of 7! Feb 7-15 (or come Friday to Friday!)...Dates: 07 Feb 20 - 15 Feb 20 Self-catered Chalet in Morzine, sleeps 14.
Take advantage of 8 days for the price of 7, (Friday til the following Saturday)...or come Friday to Friday to avoid costly Saturday flights. 3495 pounds.
Great location, easy access to slopes.
Morzine - self-catered chalet, sleeps 14.. Jan weeks .... Less than 150 pounds pp!Dates: 04 Jan 20 - 11 Jan 20, 11 Jan 20 - 18 Jan 20, 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20 Chalet Timeris, sleeps 14, Jan 4-11 reduced from 2995 pounds to 1995 pounds!
Jan 11-18 - only 2475 pounds!!!! Jan 18-25 only 2475 pounds!
- Mobile Catering Options are available for this chalet meaning you can have the advantage of privacy (staff live-out) with meals prepared, delivered and served. This is cheaper than staying in catered chalet as staff costs are lower so is a good option for the budget conscious groups.
- Menus are available on request. As a price guideline take the self-catered price and add 240 euros per adult per week, 150 euros per child to include catering. For example, a catered week in January for 14 adults could cost as little as 375 euros per person!
- We organise your passes, transfers, ski-school, child-care, lessons, in fact anything that you need help with we are here to advise!!
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise