- Chalet apartment - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub
The 412km of the Four Valleys including direct access to the Verbier ski area is quite literally on your doorstep! Chalet Altair also benefits from the close proximity to the historic centre of Nendaz and its variety of bars and eating establishments.
Designed in keeping with authentic Swiss tradition, whilst remaining unique in its construction and appearance, Chalet Altair exudes a feeling of well-being, warmth and serenity, combined with modern building techniques and local craftsmanship. The results are stunningly beautiful.
Be transported to the pages of the most luxurious property magazine as you walk through the door of this exquisite chalet-apartment. Experience perfection; from the top quality fixtures and fittings in the bathrooms and bedrooms to the high end look and feel of the living areas. The chalet-apartment boasts two living areas with fire places and a snug, complete with a flat screen TV and DVD player, offering oodles of space for you and your party to relax in. Panoramic views of the Rhone valley and the Haute d’Cry mountain range can be enjoyed from the large picture windows in the two living areas; this is Swiss chic at its best. Every detail has been designed with the skier in mind from the heated ski and boot room to the relaxing outdoor hot tub on the terrace. It also boasts 2 covered car parking spaces. Offering a unique Alpine experience, this is a chalet you will really look forward to returning to at the end of the day.
With our Signature properties we offer upgrades to private transfers and a choice of departure times with a variety of scheduled airlines and from a selection of UK airports. Please call our team for prices and details of options available. This chalet is a Signature chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a champagne reception, our specially designed Signature menu and additional indulgent extras. Ground floor:
- open-plan living/dining room with fire place
- private terrace with outdoor hot tub
- Rooms 1 - 3 = 3 twins or king-sized doubles with shower and WC
- Room 4 = twin or king-sized double with bath and shower, double sink unit and WC
- living area with fire place
- Room 5 = master twin or king-sized double with dressing room, freestanding bath, double sink unit, walk in shower and WC
- Room 6 = twin or king-sized double with bath, double sink unit and WC
- snug with flat screen TV and DVD player
- heated ski and boot room
- covered parking for 2 cars
Current Promotions for Chalet Altair:
Ski-All-In Deals = maximum value + minimum hasslesDates: 23 Dec 17 - 31 Mar 18
Our most popular offer is back and this year we are offering all inclusive holidays on all our chalets, across all our European resorts, with bigger savings than ever before. Giving you the chance to secure your ski chalet - including lift passes, ski hire and carriage - for a deposit of just £150 per person.
Our Ski-All-In deals offer maximum value for money with minimum hassle. You pay one amount for your entire ski holiday, including all the extras. As well as being easier, it’s also cheaper than buying all the components separately too, with savings up to £450 per person!
- Return flights & transfers to resort
- Chalet accommodation
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 or 4 course evening meal on 6 nights
- Unlimited wine with dinner (until coffee is served)
- Lift pass (Local or full area – you can choose)
- Ski/board and boot hire to suit you (If you own skis/snowboard and boots, you can take ski carriage as an alternative)
Facilities:boot dryers, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
Champagne on arrival | Morning tea and coffee brought to your room | Our Signature breakfast | Bathrobes and slippers | Occasional newspapers | L'Occitane toiletries (or equivalent) | Leisure facility towels (where applicable) | Complimentary WiFi | A very special Signature menu accompanied by carefully selected wines | Optional upgrades to scheduled flights, private transfers and an airport lounge package
In addition to our Superior service, you will enjoy:
- Morning tea and coffee brought to your room
- A cooked breakfast of eggs and three hot items as well as daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus French pastries (or local breads, ham and cheeses in Austria and Switzerland)
- Champagne and canapes on arrival
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A choice of Gold level red, white and rose wines, unlimited until coffee
- A 4 course delicious, locally inspired evening menu with port to accompany your cheeseboard
- After-dinner chocolates and freshly made coffee