- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 13
- Flexible stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Top quality bathrooms
The chalet is located about 100m from the "Coches" gondola lift - which links to the "Lac Noir" gondola and onwards to the whole La Plagne resort. Turn the other way from the chalet and you are 150m away from the piste and the "Montchavin" chair lift which carries you swiftly up to the Vanoise Express linking together the resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs.
Chalet Nadine is one of our premium service chalets where you will benefit from extra pampering including an additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal plus canapes and aperitifs before dinner and liquers after dinner, as well as upgraded rooms including high quality bed linen and quilts, a choice of pillows, fluffy bathrobes, extra-large bath towels plus an extra towel for the hot-tub and hairdryers. Not to mention world-renowned Hypnos beds which are "the most comfortable beds in the world" mean you are guaranteed a great night's sleep before a day of skiing the Three Valleys!
The village of Montchavin has all the facilities you could wish for - including bars, restaurants, traditional boutique shops as well as ski schools with the meeting point very close by. The village also posts the water activity centre "Espace Paradisio" offering swimming and water activities as well as relaxation and massage.
- Ski room with storage racks, benches and electric boot warmers for snug, cosy boots each morning
- Staff accommodation (separate entrance)
- Living room and dining area with balcony and access to the outside terrace with hot-tub
- Bedroom 1 - twin room with upgraded Italian-style en-suite shower, washbasin and WC
- Bedroom 2 - double room with king size bed, upgraded Italian-style en-suite shower, washbasin and WC
- Bedroom 3 - triple room with 3 single beds plus a mezzanine floor with optional single child bed, standard en-suite shower with washbasin and WC, private balcony
- Bedroom 4 - twin room plus a mezzanine floor with optional single child bed, larger en-suite with bath, shower over, washbasin and WC, private balcony
- Bedroom 5 - twin room plus a mezzanine floor with optional single child bed, standard en-suite with shower, washbasin and WC
- Bedroom 6 - double room plus a mezzanine floor with optional single child bed, standard en-suite shower room with sink, separate WC
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Nadine:
Last Minute Escape for this Weekend!Dates: 19 Jan 19 - 26 Jan 19
We have a few rooms left for a last minute escape to the mountains this weekend – Saturday 19th January! We are offering no single supplements too.
Last Minute Escapes to the Mountains
Saturday 19th January
Premium service at low prices, extras such as cheeseboards, croissants and fluffy bath robes to make your holiday that little bit more special
Chalet Anniek – Double en-suites from £299 per person
Chalet Nadine – 1 x double/triple en-suite with balcony at £319 per person
Only one room left in our 28 bed chalet, close to the pistes and resort centre – great chalet to meet new people
Chalet Christine – one room left at £249 per person
Les Menuires Bruyeres
Stone’s throw away from the gondola, hot tub and easy access to the whole Three Valleys
Chalet de Bruyeres – Twins available from £299 per person
Les Menuires Bettaix
Beautiful, peaceful location with a lovely view of the River Doran from the breakfast table
Premium Service – Twins available for only £299 per person
Standard Service – Twins available for only £249 per person
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on the premises, and jams
- 6 x four course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal - in addition to pre-dinner drinks and canapes and after-dinner liqueurs, coffee and chocolates
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!