- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 1/20
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- Hot tub, sauna
Chalet de la Vanoise
- Chalet de la Vanoise offers groups and families the opportunity to ski one of the largest areas in Europe whilst enjoying homely ski-in accommodation that is full of personal touches including an outdoor hot tub with stunning views of Mont Blanc !
- Located in the lovely farming village of Montchavin, this is a superb destination for all seasons and as it is family run the chalet has it all ! Even UK Plug Sockets
- Ski Fitting in Chalet / Large Sauna / Passes- Lessons - transfers - all booked for you
- Professional Chef providing exceptional food every day alongside fine wines
- Games Playroom for the children
- Spacious and homely 5 SUITE chalet with 7 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms, large lounge, library, Playroom and Sauna
- Accommodation from 1 to 20 people in spacious suites - all en suite
- Ski In with a couple of minutes to first lift
- Professional chef with a fantastic menu using local produce. Fine wines.
- Sauna / Steam Room with Disco Douche
- X Box / Wii /
- Ipod docking stations and Stereos, hairdryers, bathrobes, towels, complimentary toiletries in each suite
- Free Internet Access throughout the chalet
- Private Car Park
- Secure Bike storage
- In house ski hire and fitting / ski passes, lessons booking and transfer booking
- Lovely linen and daily cleaning service
- Great reviews !
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Winter
Current Promotions for Chalet de la Vanoise:
Superb Chalet in Alps with hot tub, sauna and private car park for only 1,500 GBPDates: 19 Aug 17 - 26 Aug 17 Our gorgeous chalet with its 5 family suites is available for exclusive use for any size group ! Ideal base for cycling or walking holiday.
Facilities:barbecue, bicycles for hire, billiard room, computer, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Our Prices include:
- Great Service thoughout your stay with daily chamber-maid and full hosting service all week.
- 7 nights Accommodation in Lovely Private Suites with quality linen, hairdriers and complimentary toiletries.
- Fluffy bath robes and towels.
- 7 Breakfasts and home-baked Afternoon Teas.
- 6 Children's home-made Evening Meals, served at the time of your choice.
- 6 Delicious 3 Course Dinners using local produce with complimentary carefully slected wines.
- Free navette to a local restaurant with complimentary Genepi on the staff day off.
- Pre-arrival Booking Service; Discounted Family Ski Passes, Ski Lessons, Transfers and in-house Ski Hire all arranged for you.
- WIFI throughout the chalet - Playroom with lots of games - Well stocked Library - Surround Sound Cinema System.
- Complimentary childcare essentials; Bottle Warmer, Cots, Highchairs, Baby bath, buggies, baby sledges and back carriers.
- Unlimited use of the Sauna with hammam option and spa shower.
- Private Car Park, All local taxes, Free Navette, Lots of Nice touches - English Sockets in all the rooms so no need for adapters.
- Skis / boots / boards delivery to the chalet with a qualified technician to fit. Perfect start to your holiday
- Lessons - Passes - Transfers - Crèche - all booked for you
- Full Resort Service to work with you in designing your week to make sure it all flows perfectly
- Snowtrain from London stops only 7 kms away at Landry. No need for car hire - we can arrange transfers
- All equipment for babies available; cots, changing mats, bottle warmers, baby bath, cots....
- Minibus and Complimentary Shuttle when requested
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise