- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/11
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot-tub
Chalet Dolomites has 4 bedrooms over three floors with a spacious living and dining room area with log-fire and south facing terrace overlooking the piste and ski school area - an ideal location to watch the skiers on the piste or the little ones in the snow garden. There is also a hot-tub on the terrace where you can relax after a day on the piste.
The chalet is located right in the village centre of Montchavin so everything is within easy walking distance - the quaint, traditional village has all the facilities you could need including a number of bars and restaurants, shops and activities. The ski school is located in front of the chalet - and just above the chalet is the recently built "Espace Paradiso" leisure centre with it's aquatic and wellbeing centre including swimming pool, hammam, sauna, massage, spa and fitness services.
- Living and dining area with log fire and south facing terrace
- Hot-tub on the balcony
- Room 1 - family room with mezzanine - double bed on the main floor and twin beds for children on the mezzanine above which is accessed via a staircase from the main bedroom area, en-suite shower and wash basin
- Separate WC in the hallway
- Room 2 - twin room with en-suite shower and washbasin, view over the piste
- Room 3 - double room with private shower and washbasin on the hallway, balcony with view over the piste
- Separate WC in the hallway shared between rooms 2 and 3
- Room 4 - triple room with 3 single beds - light and airy room with low ceilings in some places, en-suite shower, washbasin and WC, balcony with view over the piste
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Dolomites:
New Year Amazing Discounts of up to £380 per person on our catered chaletsDates: 30 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18
Book your catered chalet now with Ski Amis and save up to £380 per person! Celebrate the New Year in style - fireworks and mulled wine plus fantastic food, wine and people to welcome in 2018. Prices start from only £599 per adult with child prices available in some chalets. In selected premium service chalets, we also have a special adults only offer including a 6-course New Year's Eve meal with champagne included. Call us now on 0203 411 5439 or see our website "ski deals" page for details.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on the premises, and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu and gluten or lactose free alternatives. Some dietary requirements may incur a small supplement. Child menus including many products imported from the UK to suit the English kids' tastes - meals served earlier in the evening
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!