- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14/22
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- Ski from door
- swimming pool
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Ski in/out
- Located right by the blue piste that joins Belle Plagne and Plagne Bellecote
- Access to the new link between Les Arcs and La Plagne - only 2 lifts away
- It is a true ski-in ski-out chalet - ski out from the ski room, and ski back throughout the season thanks to the snow sure conditions at 2050m !
- The chalet provides a 4 star level of comfort in typical Savoyard style surroundings. All rooms are ensuite with baths and 6 of the 7 rooms have access to a balcony.
- Belle Plagne is without doubt the most picturesque of the purpose built resorts of La Plagne. Much effort has been made to develop the village in keeping with the traditional Savoyard construction methods using timber and stone. The village centre with shops, bars and services is just 5 minutes walk away.
- With fabulous food and excellent service, we will do our best to make your stay at Chalet Chardon a most memorable experience.
Set on 1 floor:
- Bedroom7: Twin. Access to balcony. En-suite jacuzzi bathroom with shower over.
- Open plan lounge/dining area, 4 large sofas, log fire, cable TV / video / DVD / hi-fi / board games. Access to balcony from lounge; view of pistes and sunsets over the Tarentaise valley.
- Dining area.
- Bedrooms 1 to 6 - All bedrooms off the lounge area. All Twins. All En-suite jacuzzi bathrooms with showers over. 6 of the 7 rooms have access to a balcony. There is the possibility of 2 additional mattresses in the bedrooms (available at reduced rates)
Current Promotions for Chalet Chardon:
Early Christmas, only £295pppw Catered, Ski In/Out @2050m, Belle Plagne, ParadiskiDates: 16 Dec 17 - 23 Dec 17 Ski in/out 4*Catered Chalet, all en-suite Jacuzzi baths with showers over @2050m in Belle Plagne, La Plagne, Paradiski
- Great snow record
- Free Spa - Pool/ Sauna/ Hotub/ Gym
- Free WiFi
- Quality Catering
- 5star Trip Advisor Rating (45 reviews)
Offer 16-23 Dec 2017
Only £295pppw sharing an en-suite room
Details and conditions, see www.smittenbysnow.com
Tel:0790 533 0279
£100pp off, Christmas 23Dec - Catered, Ski In/Out @2050m, Belle Plagne, ParadiskiDates: 23 Dec 17 - 29 Dec 17 Christmas Offer;
Ski in/out 4*Catered Chalet, all en-suite Jacuzzi baths @2050m in Belle Plagne, La Plagne, Paradiski
Trip Advisor Award Winner
Great snow record
Free Spa - Pool/ Sauna/ HotTub/ Gym
Week Fri 23Dec - 06Jan, was £698pp, now £598pp
Further discounts for children and filling the Chalet
Tel:0790 533 0279
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, fitness room/gym, hot tub (indoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, sauna, swimming pool (indoor), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- Breakfast: bacon and eggs, porridge. Also cereals, croissants, yoghurts, fruit juices, fruit, bread and jams. Tea, hot chocolate and filter coffee.
- Afternoon Tea: freshly made cake, bread and jams. Tea, hot chocolate and filter coffee.
- Dinner: pre-dinner drinks followed by a 3-course menu plus regional cheeseboard, all accompanied by AOC quality bottled French wines. Coffee.
- Transfers can be arranged
- Underground parking available
- Ski School, Lift Passes and Equipment Hire (-30%) can be arranged
- Bobsleigh, ski-dooing, skating, parapenting available
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: La PlagneSki area: Paradiski Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bus station, bus stop, childcare, cross country skiing, doctor, gym, hairdressers, half pipe, huski dogs, ice fall climbing, ice rink, massage, off piste guiding, paragliding, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, tourist office, village igloo
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: UK - 0790 533 0279
tel: France - 06 20 08 84 93Advertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005