- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/9
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Luxury ski chalet fantastically located on the piste with direct ski-in/ski-out access
- Luxury 7-seater hot tub with amazing views of Mont Blanc
- Beautifully furnished, with uninterrrupted views on 3 sides
- 4 tasteful bedrooms, and all with:
- ensuite marble bathroom with bath and shower
- luxury bedding, towels and bathrobes
- TV (UK) & stereo system with iPod connection
- Complimentary toiletries
- Boot warmers, underfloor heating, cosy fireplace
- Delightful triple aspect lounge with dining area, a welcoming fire place, full length windows and a balcony overlooking the valley, Mont Blanc, and the piste
- The lounge is particularly homely with under floor heating, quality furnishings, a fully equipped music system and a computer with internet access
- Hot-tub on the chalet sun terrace with gorgeous views of Mont Blanc
- Bedrooms (sleep 8-9)
- one double (king) with ensuite bathroom and balcony
- one twin with ensuite bathroom and balcony
- one triple with ensuite bathroom
- one double/twin with en-suite bathroom
- Each bedroom has its own English TV and quality music system with Ipod connectivity.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Guest reviews
Current Promotions for Chalet Pisteside:
EASTER SAVINGS - save up £100pp plus KIDS SKI FREE*Dates: 30 Mar 19 - 20 Apr 19 SPECIAL EASTER OFFERS
Save between £50 and £100 per person on all ski holidays for Easter! Spring skiing is perfect for families - not too cold, gorgeous spring conditions and loads to do in resort.
Plus w/c 6th and 13th April, if you buy 2 adult Paradiski passes, get one child absolutely FREE.
Book now to save!
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
At Chalet Pisteside, we are passionate about providing delicious food that makes our guests' holidays that bit extra special. Which is why we only employ professional chefs, not trained chalet staff!
- Breakfast: cooked option every day, and choice of cereals, croissants and breads, jams, yoghurts, fresh fruit and porridge
- Afternoon tea: freshly baked cake and a selection of teas and filter coffee.
- Sumptuous 4-course gourmet dinners, with canapes and amuse-bouche on some evenings
- Unlimited, carefully selected wines at dinner
- Dinners end with a selection of local cheeses
- Honesty bar offering low cost drinks throughout your stay
- Not forgetting of course, welcome and departure champagne to make your holiday that bit more special!
- Pre-holiday arrangement of all holiday extras eg:
- Lift pass
- Ski hire
- Ski school
- Airport transfers
- 50m from nearest parking
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: La Plagne - Les CochesSki area: Paradiski Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, glacier skiing, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse riding, huski dogs, ice grotto, ice rink, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, ski school, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, supermarket, swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - +33 (0)9 81 08 83 45
mob: France - +33 (0)6 66 03 53 14
mob: France - +33 (0)6 66 03 19 14
twitter: Alpine365skiAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2008