- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/9
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Luxury ski chalet fantastically located on the piste with direct ski-in/ski-out access
- Luxury 7-seater hot tub with amazing views of Mont Blanc
- Beautifully furnished, with uninterrrupted views on 3 sides
- 4 tasteful bedrooms, and all with:
- ensuite marble bathroom with bath and shower
- luxury bedding, towels and bathrobes
- TV (UK) & stereo system with iPod connection
- Complimentary toiletries
- Boot warmers, underfloor heating, cosy fireplace
- Delightful triple aspect lounge with dining area, a welcoming fire place, full length windows and a balcony overlooking the valley, Mont Blanc, and the piste
- The lounge is particularly homely with under floor heating, quality furnishings, a fully equipped music system and a computer with internet access
- Hot-tub on the chalet sun terrace with gorgeous views of Mont Blanc
- Bedrooms (sleep 8-9)
- one double (king) with ensuite bathroom and balcony
- one twin with ensuite bathroom and balcony
- one triple with ensuite bathroom
- one double/twin with en-suite bathroom
- Each bedroom has its own English TV and quality music system with Ipod connectivity.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Guest reviews
Current Promotions for Chalet Pisteside:
LIFT PASS OFFER - Buy 2 adult Paradiski passes, get ONE CHILD PASS FREE!Dates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19, 04 Apr 20 - 18 Apr 20 If you book with us over Christmas 2019 w/c 21st Dec or over Easter w/c 4th or 11th April 2020, you can benefit from a fantastic lift pass offer!
BUY 2 ADULT PARADISKI PASSES, GET ONE CHILD FREE, saving 248€!
This offer is only available if you stay in our chalet - you won't find it online or at the lift pass office!
LIFT PASS OFFER - FREE upgrade to full Paradiski pass!Dates: 04 Jan 20 - 18 Jan 20, 21 Mar 20 - 03 Apr 20 If you stay in our chalet w/c 4th Jan 20, 11th Jan 20, 21st Mar 20 or 28th Mar 20, we will give you the FULL PARADISKI LIFT PASS for the same price as a La Plagne pass.
As our chalet is right in the middle of the Paradiski, most of our guests get a full Paradiski pass (La Plagne and Les Arcs) as it is so easy to ski both resorts. And now you can save yourself 39€pp - more money for a vin chaud or hot chocolate out on the slopes!
This offer is available to any guest that stays in our chalet - you won't find it online or at the lift pass office!
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
At Chalet Pisteside, we are passionate about providing delicious food that makes our guests' holidays that bit extra special. Which is why we only employ professional chefs, not trained chalet staff!
- Breakfast: cooked option every day, and choice of cereals, croissants and breads, jams, yoghurts, fresh fruit and porridge
- Afternoon tea: freshly baked cake and a selection of teas and filter coffee.
- Sumptuous 4-course gourmet dinners, with canapes and amuse-bouche on some evenings
- Unlimited, carefully selected wines at dinner
- Dinners end with a selection of local cheeses
- Honesty bar offering low cost drinks throughout your stay
- Not forgetting of course, welcome and departure champagne to make your holiday that bit more special!
- Pre-holiday arrangement of all holiday extras eg:
- Lift pass
- Ski hire
- Ski school
- Airport transfers
- 50m from nearest parking
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: La Plagne - Les CochesSki area: Paradiski Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, glacier skiing, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse riding, huski dogs, ice grotto, ice rink, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, ski school, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, supermarket, swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - +33 (0)9 81 08 83 45
mob: France - +33 (0)6 66 03 53 14
mob: France - +33 (0)6 66 03 19 14
twitter: Alpine365skiAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2008