- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- credit cards accepted
- 20m piste, fire
- We will be on hand to help make things run smoothly. We offer to help with equipment hire, lessons (for example on your first lesson we introduce you to the meeting point and your ski instructor), lift passes (ready when you arrive - no queuing necessary), show you the slopes (the best restaurants, the way back to the chalet etc) and Saturday transfers.
Fed up with having to walk everywhere?
- Firstly, our chalets are very close to the piste. Secondly, we have two vehicles and offer transport in the resort; crèche, lessons, ice-skating and well being centre. Your ski and board equipment will be delivered and fitted at the chalet. A nice addition, if you would like, you can finish your day in a local bar and we will bring you back to the chalet, probably stopping for a drink with you! "Mine's a G&T - cheers!"
- 20m from the piste, ski back to chalet
- 6 ensuite bedrooms (2 with baths)
- 3 rooms with balconies
- Huge natural stone built open log fireplace
- Relaxed comfortable atmosphere
- Fantastic views of Mont Blanc and Tarentaise Valley
Current Promotions for Chalet Mathilde:
family week : kids half priceDates: 24 Mar 18 - 31 Mar 18 Book NOW and save £££
Adults : £680
Children : £340
PLUS buy a La Plagne pass at the public rate through us and we will upgrade your pass to Paradiski !
Group Discount : whole chalet for just £4140 (£345pp for 12 people)Dates: 06 Jan 18 - 13 Jan 18 Chalet Mathilde crazy discount for 6th January.
plus discounted lift passes, equipment hire and group ski lessons
ONLY £299 per person for a pre-xmas ski!Dates: 16 Dec 17 - 23 Dec 17 The perfect getaway just before Christmas :
Only £299 per person plus
cheaper lift passes, 40% off equipment hire and discounted group ski lessons
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, open fireplace, private parking (open), ski workbench, wifi/internet access
- Wonderful home cooked meals, for which we receive many compliments, are provided on a half-board basis; breakfast, afternoon tea and three-course evening meal including plenty of wine (Vin de Pays).
- We offer a few Savoyarde treats such as Tartiflette, Beaufort cheese and the grolla (a mountain speciality - you might even like it!). For those who like their curries we do a mean Bhoona! Vegetarians and vegans are very well catered for, many return to stay with us year after year. If you have any special dietary requirements please give us details on the booking form.
- We have one day off during the week when you will have the opportunity to sample the regional cuisine at a local restaurant (this is not included in your holiday price), we will be happy to arrange this for you.
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- La Source Ski & Adventure Ltd, established by us in 1997, offers a friendly specialised service tailored to your needs. We really care that you have a good time and are always happy to talk to you direct on any Aspect of your stay with us. We employ a small team and we really are hands on, so you’ll see us regularly making sure you’re having a good holiday (it's what we do best!). So, if you like a laugh, enjoy the mountains and are sociable we would love to welcome you to La Source.
GUEST COMMENTS :
Hi Chris & Linda,
I'd just like to thank you both for a great week. Everyone said they really enjoyed the holiday (even the partial skiers) and all were very impressed with the level of service they got, and the whole set-up in general. So again, many thanks for a great week's skiing.
Also, please pass on our thanks to the ski school for the skiing lessons (again, only good things were said).
PS I'll be recommending La Source to people in future.
I wanted to thank you for such a fabulous holiday. It is the first time I have stayed in a chalet; a significant step up from the normal bunkhouse Kram would have me in! It was just wonderful. I have to say it was extremely good value for money, and we absolutely loved Steve and Lorna. Oh to be in your 20's again.
The food veggie food was really well thought out, and the hospitality just right.
Once we actually got into the fact that someone was there to assist our holiday, it was plain sailing, I'm not used to be so looked after.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: La Plagne - Les CochesSki area: Paradiski Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, glacier skiing, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse riding, huski dogs, ice grotto, ice rink, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, ski school, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, supermarket, swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: UK - 0800 007 6455
tel: UK - + 44 1372 272 696 - note slight call delay
mob: France - +33 6 72 71 08 20
twitter: skilasourceAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005