- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Jacuzzi, fireplace
- We will be on hand to help make things run smoothly. We offer to help with equipment hire, lessons (for example on your first lesson we introduce you to the meeting point and your ski instructor), lift passes (ready when you arrive - no queuing necessary), show you the slopes (the best restaurants, the way back to the chalet etc) and Saturday transfers.
Fed up with having to walk everywhere?
- Firstly, our chalets are very close to the piste. Secondly, we have two vehicles and offer transport in the resort; crèche, lessons, ice-skating and well being centre. Your ski and board equipment will be delivered and fitted at the chalet. A nice addition, if you would like, you can finish your day in a local bar and we will bring you back to the chalet, probably stopping for a drink with you! "Mine's a G&T - cheers!"
- Jacuzzi with mountain view
- 20m from the piste, ski back to chalet
- wifi, xbox, netflix, bluetooth speaker
- 6 ensuite bedrooms (2 with baths)
- 3 rooms with balconies
- Huge natural stone built open log fireplace
- Relaxed comfortable atmosphere
- Fantastic views of Mont Blanc and Tarentaise Valley
- 3 course dinner party style meals with bottled wine
- outside lounge
Current Promotions for Chalet Mathilde:
EASTER BUNNY SPECIAL : save £750Dates: 04 Apr 20 - 11 Apr 20 BOOK BEFORE 31st October :
We are offering a discount of £750 for a full chalet booking of up to 12 people PLUS 13th and 14th person FREE.
PLUS discounted lift passes and equipment hire
SAVE 10% off per personDates: 28 Mar 20 - 04 Apr 20 Nice little offer for 28th March 2020 !
10 % off per person
PLus discounted ski passes and ski equipment
SAVE £1000 for full chalet booking up to 12 people plus 13th and 14th person FREE !Dates: 29 Feb 20 - 07 Mar 20 HURRAY as this is a fabulous offer for a great service in a lovely chalet :
jacuzzi with a view of Mont Blanc
Toasty ski boots
Great service and great food
PLUS discounted ski passes and ski hire
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), ski workbench, terrace, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- 6 x wonderful home cooked meals, for which we receive many compliments, are provided on a half-board basis; breakfast (hot options x 4, continental buffet style x 3), afternoon tea and three-course evening meal including plenty of wine (Vin de Pays).
- We offer a few Savoyarde treats such as Tartiflette, Beaufort cheese and the grolla (a mountain speciality - you might even like it!). For those who like their curries we do a mean Bhoona! Vegetarians and vegans are very well catered for, many return to stay with us year after year. If you have any special dietary requirements please give us details on the booking form.
- We have one day off during the week when you will have the opportunity to sample the regional cuisine at a local restaurant (this is not included in your holiday price), we will be happy to arrange this for you.
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- La Source Ski & Adventure Ltd, established by us in 1997, offers a friendly specialised service tailored to your needs. We really care that you have a good time and are always happy to talk to you direct on any Aspect of your stay with us. We employ a small team and we really are hands on, so you’ll see us regularly making sure you’re having a good holiday (it's what we do best!). So, if you like a laugh, enjoy the mountains and are sociable we would love to welcome you to La Source.
GUEST COMMENTS :
Hi Chris & Linda,
I'd just like to thank you both for a great week. Everyone said they really enjoyed the holiday (even the partial skiers) and all were very impressed with the level of service they got, and the whole set-up in general. So again, many thanks for a great week's skiing.
Also, please pass on our thanks to the ski school for the skiing lessons (again, only good things were said).
PS I'll be recommending La Source to people in future.
I wanted to thank you for such a fabulous holiday. It is the first time I have stayed in a chalet; a significant step up from the normal bunkhouse Kram would have me in! It was just wonderful. I have to say it was extremely good value for money, and we absolutely loved Steve and Lorna. Oh to be in your 20's again.
The food veggie food was really well thought out, and the hospitality just right.
Once we actually got into the fact that someone was there to assist our holiday, it was plain sailing, I'm not used to be so looked after.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: La Plagne - Les CochesSki area: Paradiski Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, glacier skiing, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse riding, huski dogs, ice grotto, ice rink, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, ski school, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, supermarket, swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: UK - 0800 007 6455
mob: France - +33 6 72 71 08 20
twitter: skilasourceAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005