- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6/7
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- Private, amazing views
- Situated only 300m from the nearest ski lift, Chalet Pennet is a warm and inviting family sized winter and summer getaway boasting spectacular undisturbed panoramic views of Mont Blanc.
- Nestled in the trees Chalet Pennet is tucked away and privately located, and only a 10 minute walk from the centre of the village.
- Praz de Lys sits at 1500m and often has snow when surrounding resorts are lacking.
- Local amenities in Praz de Lys include a number of ski hire shops, an excellent ski school, tourist office, a supermarket, bars, restaurants and cafes. The ski runs are extensive and are extremely family friendly.
- Chalet Pennet also benefits from being on The col de la Ramaz Tour de France route in recent years. The col has always been classified as a First Category climb so the chalet is a perfect base for cyclists keen to do some hill riding.
- The chalet is well finished and facilities include a newly fitted shower room and bathroom, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier, TV/DVD and large modern wood burner.
- With living areas on each floor the chalet is perfect for giving large parties the space to find a little peace and quiet.
- Bedrooms consist of a twin room with balcony, large double room with balcony and a third bedroom with bunk bed and pull out bed if needed.
- Close proximity to Geneve airport (~1hr 10min) makes for a convenient and easy to get to holiday destination.
- Its fantastic location means that Morzine, Les Gets, Samoens and Chamonix are all within easy reach.