- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 4/21
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub, fireplace
Chalet Absolute Alpine
- Absolute Alpine is a young, energetic chalet company offering catered winter ski holidays and self-catered summer holidays in the historic and picturesque village of Samoens.
- Fantastic skiing available for all abilities with an envied snow history.
- Family friendly chalet and resort with meals and meal times adaptable to suit the younger ones.
- Nanny service available to keep the little ones entertained.
- Flexible accommodation as the chalet can either be split into two separate units or kept as one for larger groups (up to 21). For larger groups, all meals will be served together.
- Beautifully decorated chalet with luxury en suite bathrooms (the children's bunk room has its own private bathroom next to the room) and very comfy sofas.
- Private hot tubs with stunning views over the valley - perfect for enjoying a beer in after a day on the mountains.
- 4 minute walk to the centre of town, 3 minute transfer to the ski lift (we will provide daily shuttles).
- 7 bedrooms sleeping up to 21 guests
- 7 bedrooms, sleeping up to 21 people all with luxury showers or baths
- 1 children's room with two sets of bunk beds
- Large outdoor hot tub
- Large open plan living spaces (with very comfy sofas)
- Generous dining area
- Honesty bar
- Music, films, Nintendo Wii and games for the whole family
- Selection of board games and books
- Free WiFi internet access
- Toasty wood burning fire place
Current Promotions for Chalet Absolute Alpine:
Fantastic discount available on the only 2 bedroom, catered chalet with hot tub in Samoens!Dates: 18 Mar 18 - 01 Apr 18 Fantastic deal! - We have reduced the price per person from £495 to £425 for the weeks of Sunday the 18th and the 25th of March 2018. Don't miss out on this fantastic catered (half board basis) 2 bedroom chalet in the stunning village of Samoens (part of the Grand Massif) - it's perfect for two couples or a family of 4 or 5.
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
For catered bookings:
- Tea or coffee delivered to your room first thing
- Variety of cooked breakfasts available as well as cereals, muesli, freshly baked bread and croissants alongside jams and marmalades
- Home baked cakes, muffins and biscuits to welcome you back from the slopes
- Delicious four course evening meal (starter, main, dessert and cheese course) accompanied by quality house wines
- Packed lunches also available for a small additional cost to help you maximise your time on the slopes
- Welcome hamper - we provide a complimentary welcome hamper on arrival with a tempting selection of essentials
- Evening meals - if you wish, we can come to your chalet to cook your evening meal (and do the washing up!) We have a variety of menus and options to suit so please contact us for a quote
- Picnics, packed lunches, BBQs - just let us know what you want, we'll deliver it to the chalet for you - please contact us for a quote
- Shopping service - we can do a full shop for you before you arrive, so you're stocked up from day one - please contact us for a quote
- All towels and linen - a hairdryer is also provided in each room to save you valuable luggage space!
- Shuttle service to the ski lift unless you would prefer to take the ski bus
- UK plug socket in each bedroom
- L'Occitane en Provence toiletries in the bathrooms
- Use of the chalet facilities throughout your holiday - hot tub, TV, Wifi internet access, movies, music, Wii, books, games etc.
- Storage for skis, boards and bikes
- The Absolute Alpine team on hand to offer any advice, recommendations or assistance you may need in making the most of your holiday e.g. booking of activities, child care arrangements
- Luxury under floor heating
- Beautiful log fire in the living area
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: SamoensSki area: Grand Massif Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, hairdressers, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: +44 (0)800 0337 213
tel: +44 (0)560 3660 130
mob: +33 (0)6 72 50 08 28
mob: +33 (0)6 48 05 62 82
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: Absolute_AlpineAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: June 2009