- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- Available for summer and winter
- Beautiful balcony view!
Affordable Apartment: Grand Tetras
- Morillon 1100 is the perfect location for either a winter or summer holiday, situated in the Grand Massif area of the French Alps, one hour from Geneva - and from only £400 per week during ski season and £350 during the summer all for up to 8/10 people!
- In winter, Morillon 1100 provides 265km of skiing within the Grand Massif area, with the slopes on your doorstep!
- A chairlift on your doorstep, access to 77 ski lifts and 35 snow canons assuring great snow to ski the whole Grand Massif area including plenty of off-piste, black and red runs, a 14km long ski run and plenty of lovely green and blue runs.
- Great for families with the "Children's Village" providing a safe and happy environment for children from 6 months of age and separate nursery slopes.
- In summer, Morillon 1100 provides the ideal location for walking and mountain biking, in the valley and on mountains amongst spectacular scenery - with some of the ski lifts open in the summer.
- For children, in Morillon village Lac Bleu is a lovely lake with a man made sandy beach where children can enjoy playing and swimming with the added safety of a manned lifeguard station.
- Next to the lake is a playground, volleyball, tennis courts, crazy golf, "tree climbing" with zip wires, trampolines, quad bikes, canoeing and horse riding.
- For the adventurous: white water rafting, canyoning, rock climbing, caving, parapente and helicopter flights.
The apartment, situated within Le Grand Tetras at Morillon 1100, accommodates up to 10 people and includes:
- 3 upstairs bedrooms: one with twin beds, one with bunk beds and a mezanine with 2 single beds. In addition, there are bunk beds situated within the apartment entrance area.
- There is also provision in the lounge for the L-shaped settee to be converted in to a double bed.
- Downstairs, the apartment includes a large dining and lounge area, a good sized double sided kitchen, a bathroom (with hand basin, bath and hand held shower), a separate toilet and an L-shaped entrance hall with bunk beds.
- Upstairs, in addition to the bedrooms there is a large shower room with toilet and hand basin.
- There is also a large "cave" suitable for the storage of ski equipment for up to 10 people.
- The apartment has a great balcony with seating with magnificent views of the mountains across the valley.
- In addition there are windows in the upstairs twin bedroom, bunk bed bedroom and in the dining area, both with views of the valley and mountains.
- The apartment has all the modern facilities that you would hope for including a stereo CD player with iPOD connection, a big TV plus DVD player in the lounge and a small TV/DVD player in an upstairs bedroom), a Play Station 2 and full cooking facilities within the kitchen including a full size cooker, dishwasher and microwave oven. There is also a washing machine.
Facilities:cot/highchair, laundry facilities, wifi (free public area)
In order to help you with your holiday arrangements we can provide you with contact details for:
- An airport transfer personal taxi service to and from the apartment for 140 euros each way for up to 5 people or 190 euros each way for between 6 and 8 people, run by British people who live locally.
- A local ski hire company (situated right next to the apartment building) with whom we have 20% off discount vouchers for anyone using our apartment.