- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 13/14
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Set in the heart of the Grand Massif ski area and just an hour from Geneva, Samoens is a spectacular 17th century French mountain resort with over 265km of pistes suitable for all levels.
- The accommodation offers 5 beautifully furnished bedrooms, 3 of which are ensuites. The snug can be used as a 6th bedroom.
- Catering packages are available on request.
- Situated just 200m from the historic square of Samoens with its cafes, shops and restaurants.
- Hot tub
- The property has a great sized open plan lounge and dining area with deep and comfortable leather sofas, large LCD TV with satellite, DVDs, iPod docking station, games, books and board games. There is also free WiFi throughout the chalet.
- The chalet has a large sunny garden with a terrace for alfresco dining and a BBQ. There is a double garage and plenty of parking at the front of the chalet.
- Garage also hosts a heated boot dryers and heated cupboards for wet ski gear.
- Snug in the basement with large LCD TV, Wii, Playstation and board games. A bed can be added to this room for flexible sleeping arrangements or to sleep 14 people.
- All linen and towels are provided together with a welcome essentials hamper and sample toiletries in all bathrooms.
- The property also has a high chair and cot, on request.
- Cleaning is included at the end of your stay as is all bills and Tourist Tax.
- Alps Accommodation guests beneift from many extras including 5-10% discount on ski passes delivered to you on arrival, 20-30% off ski hire, 5-10% off ski lessons, and many discounts on local activities.
- 3 kingsize bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, one of these has 2 single beds to make it a family room.
- 1 triple with set of full sized bunk beds and single bed.
- 1 twin room.
- Shared bathroom for the triple and twin.
- Wood burner and spacious lounge and dining area (60m2!), games, music, TV and DVDs supplied. Balcony off the lounge area with stunning views over the village and across towards the ski area.
- Ample parking between the double garage and at the front of the chalet, and a large private garden- ideal in the summer for enjoying breakfast on the terrace or a barbeque in the evening.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including separate wine fridge, american style fridge/freezer, 2 ovens, 5 plate ceramic hob, coffee machine and more.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
Various catering packages available on request, subject to availability.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: SamoensSki area: Grand Massif Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, hairdressers, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice rink, lake, massage, micro brewery/restaurant, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, wine tasting, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: +33 (0)4 50 98 50 56Advertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005