- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 9 bedrooms, sleeps 2/26
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- Internet access, billiard
Chalet le Gypaete
- Located in the charming village of Sixt Fer a Cheval, Chalet le Gypaete is a great base for holidays in the French Alps.
- In winter the local ski slopes at Sixt are just 20m from the chalet, and the closest lift just 180m away. Sixt is part of the much bigger Grand Massif ski area. The village itself has 35kms of pistes.
- Access into the Grand Massif is easy - the local ski bus will take you to the Grand Massif Express cable car at Samoens, just 8km away - or there is ample parking if you have your own car. Snow permitting you can ski back to Sixt and to the chalet using the 12km Cascades run from Flaine.
- Sixt Fer a Cheval is a quiet village situated at the end of the Giffre valley - it is in area of outstanding natural beauty and offers lots of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors!
- The guest accommodation is set on 3 levels.
- Ground floor: kitchen, dining room, lounge, pool table, ski room.
- First and second floors: 9 bedrooms with 9 bathrooms with shower, sink and wc.
Facilities:barbecue, games console, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise