- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 1/14
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Chalet Pomet offers a charming place to stay and unwind on your skiing holiday or summer actvity break. Recently renovated to a high standard offering 6 large ensuite bedrooms, open plan living, dining and bar area.
- The chalet features an outdoor hot tub on our covered balcony accessible from the main living area, dance floor for those special occasions, free wifi, log fire, home cinema system, and if you take it our delicious catered service.
- You can easily walk to the village in just 15 minutes, for skiers we have an arrangement where you can leave equipment in our preferred hire shop for no charge each day. We also offer a free shuttle lift for our catered guests.
- Morillon, part of the Grand Massif is perfectly located less than an hour away from Geneva and Chamonix.
- Linked to Samoens, Les Carroz and Flaine and right next door to the medieval town of Samoens. Morillon is a laid back traditional French resort with a range of restaurants and bars.
- The skiing is perfect for beginners and advanced alike, with beautiful wide open pistes as well as some great tree skiing
- 6 bedrooms and are all ensuite.
- Linens and towels are included in rate, slippers, robes and beauty packs are included for our catered bookings
- Hot tub on balcony for an after ski relax.
- Wood burner.
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Ipod dockin station
- Dancefloor with mirror ball and lights
- Free wifi throughout
- Excellent food and drink
- Close to village and lifts
Facilities:bar, barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- If you choose our catered package we can serve you a delicious four course meal on 6 nights of your stay including wine.
- Plus daily breakfast and afternoon tea, we can provide childrens meals and cater for dietary requirements.
- If you prefer to self cater there is always the option to treat yourself to the odd night off and let us cook for you.
- In house childcare can be provided (subject to availability).
We can hlep organise all aspects of your holiday including, airport transfers, car hire, ski hire, bike hire, ski lessons, white water rafting trips, walking tours, childcare, and we are well known for our party planning design company if you are planning a special birthday, wedding or anniversary party.
For price information, click on a link;Winter, Winter
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise