- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 1/14
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Chalet Pomet offers a charming place to stay and unwind on your skiing holiday or summer actvity break. Recently renovated to a high standard offering 6 large ensuite bedrooms, open plan living, dining and bar area.
- The chalet features an outdoor hot tub on our covered balcony accessible from the main living area, dance floor for those special occasions, free wifi, log fire, home cinema system, and if you take it our delicious catered service.
- You can easily walk to the village in just 15 minutes, but for skiers taking a catered ski break we offer a private shuttle service that takes just 2 minutes. We also have an arrangement where you can leave ski equipment in our preferred hire shop for no charge each day.
- Morillon, part of the Grand Massif is perfectly located less than an hour away from Geneva and Chamonix.
- Morillon is a pretty, friendly, traditional French resort with a range of restaurants and bars, and excellent skiing from December to the middle of April right back into the village on a beautifully groomed piste, thanks to state of the art snowmaking facilities, we can open early and keep the pistes in beautiful condition until the end of the season.
- The skiing is perfect for beginners and advanced alike, with wide open pistes as well as some great tree skiing, and linked with Flaine, Samoens, and Les Carroz, it's a massive area to enjoy.
- We've been running for 15 years, and offer a special short break, ski weekend service to maximise your ski time, catch an early flight and we can arrange to have you collected from Geneva, ski equipment ready to go, lift pass in hand and on the piste for a bonus afternoon ski. We are also happy to store luggage and offer a changing facility on the depature day so you can have a full ski day.
- 6 bedrooms and are all ensuite.
- Linens and towels are included in rate, slippers, robes and beauty packs are included for our catered bookings
- Hot tub on balcony for an after ski relax.
- Wood burner.
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Ipod dockin station
- Dancefloor with mirror ball and lights
- Free wifi throughout
- Excellent food and drink
- Close to village and lifts
- We can organise lift passes, transfers, ski equipment to maximise ski time
Current Promotions for Chalet Pomet:
25 % off all 2021 rates as shown on our WebsiteDates: 19 Jan 21 - 18 Apr 21 We are hoping there may still be some chance to ski this season, and are offering a silly deal should that happen! Please drop us an email for more details.
Christmas 2021 - 10% DiscountDates: 18 Dec 21 - 27 Dec 21 Book our lovely Chalet Pomet either catered or self catered for your family get together. We are offering a 10% discount for bookings confirmed by 1 March 2021.
The self catered rate of £5499 includes full use of our 6 bedroom/7 bathroom chalet.
The catered rate of £8499 includes chef Sally and her host partner Oli, who will spoil you with breakfasts, afetrnnon teas, a Christmas day feast to remember, and delcious dinners during your stay. We also include wine with dinner, and complimentary G&T's in the hot tub over looking the mountains.
What better way to have a stress free snowy Christmas?
We are an easy 8 hour drive from Calais, or 1 hour from Geneva airport, and there's plenty of parking at the chalet if you are driving.
We hope we can welcome you
Helen, Sarah, Sally and Oli
Facilities:bar, barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- If you choose our catered package our in house chef creates and serves you a delicious four course meal on 6 nights of your stay including unlimited wine. Our food is exceptional, restaurant quality, and freshly prepared each day.
- Plus daily cooked and continental breakfast and afternoon tea, we can provide childrens meals and cater for all dietary requirements.
- If you prefer to self cater there is always the option to treat yourself to the odd night off and let us cook for you.
- In house childcare can be provided (subject to availability).
We can hlep organise all aspects of your holiday including, airport transfers, car hire, ski hire, bike hire, ski lessons, white water rafting trips, walking tours, childcare, and we are well known for our party planning design company if you are planning a special birthday, wedding or anniversary party. Nothing is too much trouble, just ask and we will make it happen!
For price information, click on a link;Winter, Winter
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise